Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I find Harley a lot of fun, so it's awesome to see another player. :)

-db2 fully charged is unblockable. It does misfire sometimes, though.

-If db1 is coming up short, try f23. The angle is a bit more forward and could give you that extra bit of range.

-f22 isn't full screen, but will hit crouching opponents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

JackDarko posted:

There's a pretty impressive Harley right now on nycfurby's stream.

I think found the set of matches:

http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby/b/403712168

Around 18:15 of the stream. Did not realize Harley's b2 can hit confirm into Tantrum Stance. That will be a lot safer option for me than just trying to hit raw Tantrum.

EDIT: I guess I should try to be more aggressive with Harley than the constant zoning I try to do.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 15, 2013

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

So my game keeps freezing my console again. What was the work around?

Edit: nm system cache.

Huh, I'm having the same issue, and I thought my console was dying. Just delete the cache?

Edit: Just tried that, and still get freezing. I think my console has been on it's way out for a while, so I guess it's a sign. I'll be back Wednesday. :(

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 21, 2013

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

IronMcHardSteel posted:

It is probably not dying. This has been happening to me too. You need to clear all your different storage's cache and delete the title update. Maybe Lobo too. Those things fix it for me for a while until it starts doing it again.

Huh, that worked! Just ordered a new 360 as well. :doh: Luckily I need one anyway.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I was hoping for some kind of Harley buff. :(

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Good games with the Xbox Goon Room! Apologies to Andy Elusive for attacking when you weren't moving. :(

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

gannyGrabber posted:

^^^ WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT SC5. No Yun-seong killed the series.

:hf: (Although I did find that Zwei continued my love of bottom-tier characters :v:)

I guess being a SC fan is another reason why I like Injustice. I basically play staff Nightwing like a 2D version of Killik, to varying degrees of success.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

checkstock posted:

Anyone want to play on Xbox?

I've barely played in the past three weeks and I need someone to kick my rear end.

Edit: Good games, Punkboy.

I think I might like Batgirl a lot even if I can't do anything with her online.

GGs! Sorry for not putting up much of a fight as Nightwing. Just started to pick up the character.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Yeah, GGs to the Swamp crew. Some of the conversation got pretty surreal.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Huh, maybe Harley's d2 is now a viable anti-air with the improved hit box? Glad to see her trait get a buff, too.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

IronMcHardSteel posted:

Speaking of the Xbox tournament, it's tomorrow night. Here's the signup: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/8zgecb4YHg

I think I'll be able to make this one! Signed up for now.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

The IRC room is #SAInjustice, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I need to start playing again now that Zatanna is coming out. I miss playing with you guys. :(

• Locked thread