Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

quote:

Fixed an issue where online Hero Cards were not visible if a user had > 30 friends.

So that's why I never had a problem viewing my Hero Card!

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
How do I deal with Batgirl's teleport? I basically can't jump ever.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Whether Red Hood or Static Shock wins will depend on who is voting in this poll - half-hearted comic nerds or 90's cartoon nerds.

I know all my friends voted for Static Shock.

(I know the cartoon ran from 2000 on but you'd have to have been born in the 90's)

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Yeah, Zekendorf was me.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Uh well that batgirl-supes match just happened. Hopefully never again.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I don't know if it's nerves or what, but I'm consistently incorrectly blocking overheads and lows. I think I'll try again some other day.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
ban scorpion

A full KoTH room and I don't think anybody's figured out how to deal with him.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I've taken to messaging ragequitters in haiku. It usually just makes them angrier though.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

omg chael crash posted:

Did Gavok make a cool effortpost about Scorpion and Zod?

Yes, he did.
Scorpion
Zod

edit: beaten

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Hell yeah. We need more totally off-the-wall skins. I don't care about 3 Flash costumes that are basically the same thing with different textures.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Alright, before I get angry about this, how do you defend against Zod's trait? I block, but it still always grabs me.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Huh, I just got an email:

"Thank you again for opting into our mailing list to receive exclusive marketing offers from Warner Bros.

As a token of our appreciation, please use the following code to redeem your free exclusive DLC skin for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

Is this just the The Arrow skin? Or something else? Because if it's just The Arrow I can freely give it away. It would also make it very UN-exclusive, considering that a bunch of people already have theirs from voting.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
MMH looks pretty good to me - 47% with trait and 1 bar - but I'm just a scrub so what do I know? :shobon:

Also his 2P color is actually different from his 1P color! What a concept.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

hiddenriverninja posted:

Can someone explain what her super does and how it's activated? It looks to me like a counter-super, but not an instant one? :confused:

I think that was just a combination of moves. Some sort of dodge, and then the super.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Krad posted:

She also takes longer to throw that face than everyone else. Like, way longer.

I think she just used a hover move before actually making the throw.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I should be mad about Superman getting yet another costume, but oh my god that looks cool. I'll be using it forever.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Hey, speaking of: I got an email a while back:

"Your exclusive Injustice DLC for PS3 is here!"

"Thank you again for opting in to our mailing list to recieve blah blah blah. Please use this code to redeem your free exclusive DLC skin."

Am I right to assume that this is the The Arrow skin? If it is, I can give it away. I got one during the character battle voting.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Signed up for the PS3 tourney without realizing that there's only one other participant. I was under the impression that more people in the thread has PS3s. Guess not.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

kidrobotx posted:

I should also add in that I am aiming for maximum salty tears.

Grundy is good if you are willing to learn how to use him - that trait grab takes like 7 full seconds to finish and it annoys the hell out of people.

Deathstroke is easymode. Shoot shoot shoot all the time, and even good players will have trouble closing in on you.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I quit playing that goddamn thing as soon as I beat every level and got the SUPER SECRET AWESOME PRIZE FOR WINNING THE GAME!!

A loving Superman prison outfit. That's it.

Oh yeah, spoiler alert.

I quit playing as soon as no less than 4 SA Warner Bros. IDs with everything unlocked popped up. :shobon:

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
email: SAinjustice@gmail.com
pass: lljk1234

Also available are SAinjustice2@gmail.com, SAinjustice3@gmail.com, and SAinjustice4@gmail.com with the same passwords.

(this is going from memory, feel free to correct me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

ProfessorCurly posted:

I'm sorry if this the wrong place, but do any of you guys have any advice for the Android version of this game? Particularly the Zod challenge going on right now, is there any actual strategy to it or is it "grind levels, win." I'm trying to help a family member who is struggling, but I don't know the game or any of the things you do in it.

The strategy is basically "give us money." You just have to grind and power up your skills. I gave up on it long ago because it stopped being fun when it was obviously out to take my money.

• Locked thread