Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Unbound posted:

How do I keep missing so much important stuff?

On-topic: Does anyone know if the WiiU had a different date for the DLC?

Summer for Wii U Dlc.

Also, you may want a better definition of canceling, instead of how to do it with one combo for one character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Krad posted:

Sub Zero? Maybe... maybe it's cheaper for them to use MK characters since they wouldn't have to pay for licencing fees?

What a waste of two character slots. :eng99:

My thoughts exactly. :(

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
The iOS unlock thread has been updated. Only one portrait left to unlock in 10 days. I'll likely update all the logins once I get that done, but for now the last updated one has been updated again.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

For those of you wanting a Batwoman skin, here's how she might look:

Hope this artists arch is over soon. The art of the tie in comic was much better earlier. :(

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Krad posted:

Flash is one of the least newbie-friendly chars to use effectively, why would you suggest that? :psyduck:

Green Lantern is a good option, so's Doomsday.

The amount of night wing I have seen online, and his easy to use specials, he is one i would suggest looking into.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Blast Fantasto posted:

Well I wasn't going to buy the Joker pack because gently caress three costumes for the same guy, but that costume is so sweet it makes me want to play as the Joker.

Is there any good Joker tutorials? He seems really fun to play well.

As someone who tried to learn him, you won't find too many good resources. He just doesn't have the same options. It seemed to always devolve into throwing gas, or short combos into acid. The amount of work to get into a 20% combo seemed really off in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Kilometers Davis posted:

Is the season pass a limited time thing? I love this game enough to buy it but I'm curious about the last two characters.

Can anyone say anything about Lobo being fun to play? I don't care about early tier lists, I'm just interested in how fun it is to play as him. Videos don't always translate the "feel" well.

If every other season pass is to go by, you can buy it whenever. They won't take down the pass bundle even when it's all released.

Lobo feels a little slow? I am by no means a player that is developing their own combos and such, but I just found I got poked out of everything with Lobo.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

We need more magic characters dammit.

Shazam and Black Adam don't count, and screw Raven.

I'd actually be okay with Static Shock. I'd actually be okay with anybody on that list except for Power Girl and Red Hood, the pair that will almost certainly contain the winner.

It's not like they'll actually make the DLC anyways, I guess. v:shobon:v

Don't be swayed man. Static Shock is more Shazam/Black Adam than anything else. We need Dr. Fate. We can't falter now!

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

MonsterEnvy posted:

The answer to your question is difficult to learn.

I spent a week of effort trying to get decent with Joker. I ended up a lovely zoning character that could gimmick parry. :(

Teeth are his big sticking point, and if you can get someone into a corner they can be hilarious. It's getting there that can be an issue. I found of all the characters on TYM, Joker had the worst of the combo lists/videos to learn from as well. Also a lot of the combo's people posted were complete bullshit and weren't actually straight strings.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Spaceman Bill posted:

He's about to have the absolute best set of skins, though!

That he is. I don't even play joker anymore, nor do I particularly enjoy buying skin packs. However on Tuesday I can already feel my lighter wallet.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
If anyone is OCD about unlocks, two of the injustice WB ID logins have been updated in the unlock thread in private games. They are now complete, with everything unlocked ( there are more portraits unlocked ).

E: Not on my iPad anymore so here's a link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3545295

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 24, 2013

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Have they confirmed a second season pass yet? I was thinking about getting the next pass if they did, but at this point they have so god drat much dlc in characters and costume packs, I would probably wait for a GotY version.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

naginalJJ posted:

They're working on the PS3 in-game store now.

Any news from people buying it of new portraits, costumes, etc.?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Anyone else pick up the comics for this?

Haven't been to the thread in a while, but I just picked up the last 4 issues of the series that I hadn't grabbed yet. Only to find out I spent like $34 on this thing digitally and now it's 12.99 for all of it outside the "Annual".

I was curious if the Annual was worth it, and if there are plans to continue the story sometime soon? I mean I was looking forward to seeing what happened to Flash in the alt universe. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Keeku posted:

Have you seen Injustice: Year Two? It just started a few weeks back. Not weekly anymore, but every second week I think.

Edit: Ah, sorry, I think you mean continue the story from the game rather than the comics. My bad.

Nope, you got it! I'll have to check for it digitally. When I searched for Injustice I only saw Vol. 1 and the annual. I'll have to do a bit more searching and look for Volume 2. I was disappointed with how many loose ends volume one had left open between it and the games storyline.

E: Just found it, it's Injustice: Year Two, not Injustice: Gods Among Us which is probably why it didn't show up for me. I just immediately clicked on the latter to grab the issues I was missing.

E2: holy poo poo. Read issue 2 and did not see that ending coming. It has been a while since I have played the game so I had completely forgotten that green lantern was from the non-injustice timeline. I had thought Joker and the Flash were the two that died.

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 1, 2014

• Locked thread