Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
Jesus, Dan with the whole face eating thing in DnD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So I only just decided to start listening to this podcast, does the DND game stuff start anywhere specific or is it one of those 'go back to the start and listen' kinda things?

There some character creation stuff in like episode 6 and 7. Then the game actually starts from episode 8 onwards

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
I dunno I liked his rant in that one, this was just more frustrating, with him not getting the point.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
According to twitter, Mitch Hurwitz is comptrolling the next harmontown, so that should be pretty good.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
Looks like the Harmontown documentary is going to premier at SXSW.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
I just deleted and tried to re-download the most recent episode and yeah, it doesn't seem to work.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
That is better than I could've hoped for.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
Spencers impression of Greg as tylenol with codeine was pretty great.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

superjew posted:

For some reason the episode is only 66 minutes on my phone. Is it just me?

Comes up just shy of two hours for me, in itunes.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

MY ABACUS! posted:

I think if Erin really did kill off her character, that would fix a lot of the problems with D&D.

Dan actually paying attention sometimes might help, too.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
Yeah, the drunk political rants can get a bit much at times, but it's not like it's hard to skip past it. The rest of the podcast was good, though!

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!
Apparently Spencer is going to be in Brooklyn Nine-Nine in some capacity, according to his twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

Golden Bee posted:

He AUDITIONED for it. If he gets it, he still might be removed from the ep. Hollywood's tough.
He was talking about being on set and filming, so he's gotten that far, at least.