Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I can see him on one knee giving a twenty-minute proposal.

Is there a new one tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Go on...

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Irish Joe posted:

It was a week of non-stop fighting and crying, culminating in a last-minute proposal in front of a dumpster.

Also, a woman's mind is a scary place.

That certainly is a much different angle than he gave.

Well I hope it works out for them but if it doesn't season 6 of community will be the best thing on television in the history of the medium.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Spencer seems to deal with Dan a lot so he must be used to him. Hell, he rode across the country on a bus with him.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

I'm listening from the beginning. Are there any other D&D guest appearances as great as Tylenol /w Codeine? Proops is the best.

Once Kumail becomes more regular after the tour he contributes pretty well to the game.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

super fart shooter posted:

Between Philip Seymour Hoffman and Woody Allen, I'm expecting a pretty dour show for tonight

You made me think Woody Allen was dead for a minute there.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I just didn't think he was broken up enough about it to deserve to go on stage. I really liked the episodes where someone was struggling with following their dreams and they coached them.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

ashpanash posted:

Schrab Assshooooooooooole!

I simply cannot imagine how I would feel hearing such a thing. It must be an amalgam of thrilling and tragic.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I think I pictured something like that but the little reverse punches I could not have imagined.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

What is Harmontown Nights supposed to be? Another podcast?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

That would've been cool a year ago, but ever since the tour they don't cut anything unless it's literally a legal matter. The bootleg would be 20 seconds of the audience WOOing as Jeff enters the stage and 30 seconds of Xanadu over chairs moving around.

I'd like it for the footage, personally.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

He clearly watched The Happening while on something and doesn't remember it but the idea is in his head.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Does anyone know where I can find the dungeons and dragons intro music they play for Spencer?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

For some reason the episode is only 66 minutes on my phone. Is it just me?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

She's taken breaks before. I would not prefer Abed to Erin for any stretch of time.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

If you really hated Dino in this episode then do I have some Community episode commentaries to recommend, let me tell you.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Holy poo poo Levar Burton is guest controller in Austin tonight.

This is such great news.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

You could hear people groaning as she went on. The one good thing is that we know other humans can in fact cut off Dan Harmon from talking.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I think I'm OK with just listening to Harmontown. I watched the Chicago show and when Harmon started wandering around the audience I was really put off.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

What didn't you like about it?

Him dismissing so many people and being insulting to their faces. There was one point where he said someone was the worst with real disgust that made me want to say "gently caress you" to the screen.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

C'mon everyone, we don't bully people in the Harmontown thread.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I'm going to try this one more time because I'm listening to this Spencer compilation.

Does anyone know the name/source of the music Jeff used as Spencer's D&D theme?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I'm looking forward to Harmon being supportive and kind to Erin out of friendship and not struggling through it out of obligation. He was genuinely nice as opposed to his usual throwing her under the bus with a dash of credit.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Rob Schrab's improv is like an unstoppable force.

I've gotten so used to the episode titles being a quote that I have to look out for that I was delighted to have it be a chunk of the show.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

I started listening to Whiting Wongs and it’s a nice break to have a counterpart to Harmon who will call him out on his awful opinions. I hope they keep doing it once Gao doesn’t work for him anymore because I’m sure she’s pulling punches on her boss.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Duncan Trussel is the Britta of psychonauts.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Zesty posted:

The guy who claimed to have a good Morty impression when they were looking for people to come on stage also has a 9:11 alarm.

:thunk:

Kill the audience.

Thank goodness a second impressionist didn’t hit the stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Well there goes my brilliant and obnoxious business plan!

Master Manual is good if you like Spencer and DnD.

Specifically low-energy Spencer. I tried listening to the first one and without structure or pacing its pretty hard to listen to.