Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Golden Bee posted:

You know Adam posts here, right?

Well your speeches do get pretty rambly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I almost feel like Dan is pulling a prank on Jeff when it comes to D&D. Every week he ruins it in some way.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Linev is a pussywillow, he's been titty bitched, and he can go screw!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What if Jeremy and the girl who called him out were in on it together, in one elaborate performance piece? What if that?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I love how much Jeff likes D&D.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's funny catching up on Community and noticing all the things that have been discussed on Harmontown.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bad job.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Don't engage.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Greg Proops created Admiral Darkstar IIRC so without him we would have nothing.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Irish Joe posted:

Yeah, but then he talks about being rude to people who try to talk to him at the airport and reminds me of the guy at the party you have to explain to people.

"Oh, that's just Kumail. He doesn't like talking to people, but he's a really nice guy if you get to know him."

Its just not worth the effort.

Get outta here Jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What is he directing?