Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

That was my favorite episode in months. I immediately started laughing when Dan opened his Bellman joke with "The year is 2019..." :roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

NGL, I wish they would figure out the permits already and get the audience back. Dan spirals into way fewer Danholes that way. I don't even care about the cringey audience members. Hell, they make it more fun.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Dan's gettin' fit!

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Adomian's pretty funny when he's not doing a terrible Bernie Sanders impression. He has gotten better at it though, I'll give him that

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Great show. Spencer was on point.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

"I don't know what I'm saying"

Yeah neither fuckin do we, Andy.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I like to think calling the rescuer of the Thai kids a pedophile will be the tipping point. Maybe we'll see tonight/Thursday! :gbsmith:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

That story was the best thing I've ever heard on this show. I am in awe at the loving tragedy.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

If anything good comes from this, it's Dan having deleted twitter.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Weirdos hijacking the show is a classic part of the Harmontown experience and I like Dave Klein within that context. He's just a really positive and genuine dude imo. I am glad he's dialed it back a bit though.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I liked Omar but he did wear a little thin, nomesayin?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I enjoyed this episode a lot :confused: Jimmy was cool, Jean-Charles was cool, American Spencer was on point. It did get a little messy when they brought up even more people, but not due to anything specific to Nova or Australian Guy, just too many people on stage. Still a hell of a lot better than the 2 previous episodes.

Schrab and Jeff do need to come back though.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Holy poo poo Cody

HOLY poo poo JEFF

That whole story was incredible. Levy's a legend.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

That was simultaneously one of the funniest and most annoying episodes. Who needs to be told to shut the gently caress up that many times? I greatly enjoyed Jesse Camp's appearance though.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I cannot loving believe Cody's mom is Ms. Blankenship. My mind is blown.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I don't even remember Brisbane lady from the first time, but I just can't believe how well they shut it down this time. When she started I was immediately dreading it turning into a whole thing, and then it just... didn't. Just a few minutes and it was over. I'm really impressed. If it were a couple years ago I feel like it would've sent Dan on an half-hour rant or something.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

The water hurts his skin

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Great episode this week. The guest is Flula Borg and he's hysterical.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

He doesn't REALLY have a pringles dick (he just keeps his dick inside)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Not those students!