Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Dan using the last harmontown to insult most of his fanbase and the last whiting wongs to insult his writing room was pretty smooth on his part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Now it's pretty clear why Dan started being snarky to Spencer.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Who is this Dave Klein really? I too was wondering whether he was performing a weird improv character or wtf.

At least he bothered to say the name of the author of the books Dan has been sperging on as otherwise I would've never understood Dan was talking about Yuval Noah Harrari for two episodes straight.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
How many listeners does Harmontown have anyway? I feel like Jeff's biggest "celebrity pull" is actually from the podcast, and it seems like it has a fair amount of listeners in the UK, maybe that's who they're advertising for.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

ElCondemn posted:

Well you're in luck, the last couple episodes they're back on the D&D train. So I'm excited! Dan keeps saying he hates doing the show though, so who knows...

Honestly he's been the least entertaining participant the past 3-4 episodes or so, I'd happily listen to a Schrab\Jeff\Spencer podcast at this point.

Dan really doesn't want to do D&D (or to let spencer talk about his own life for even 2 minutes).

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Ace of Baes posted:

has Schrab been on any recent eps?

No, he's been absent since the episode with the guy from "Overheard in LA", so like 4 episodes ago.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
And Yeardley is awesome, Dan made a few insightful comments and it felt like she was actually enjoying herself.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
He claims he was familiar with something awful before the chans, i thought it was implied he was a goon.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I'll be flying to the states in early November and if there's a show I'll probably take a couple of days to reach LA and watch harmontown, but so far I didn't see any shows were scheduled beyond this month.

Edit: oh so looks like the site was updated.

emanresu tnuocca fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 18, 2019

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Can't believe Dan and Jeff actually tolerated that 3 minute short story being read on the stage and later praised it, just how hot was this kimono girl?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I think Dan is charming and I do like him a lot but his attitude towards the listeners became increasingly antagonistic the past year and it became somewhat unpleasent.

I do look forwards to Jeff and Spencer's new show and hope it features a lot of Schrab.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Jeff constantly going "oh geez I can't relate to people who like this podcast cause my brain ain't broken" (paraphrasing!) was a little grating. At least Spencer owned Jeff by repeating the "I didn't think it would last seven weeks" line, that was my favorite part of the whole finale.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Dan picked up carpentry like thirty seconds after (or before) Harmontown ended, I don't think he said anything about it. I remember him quipping about becoming a woodworking instagrammer but I don't remember if it was on the final ep or in one of his workout videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Your host of Hitler Acquitted, Jeff Davis.