Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So I only just decided to start listening to this podcast, does the DND game stuff start anywhere specific or is it one of those 'go back to the start and listen' kinda things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

superjew posted:

You made me think Woody Allen was dead for a minute there.

loving if only.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
making GBS threads your pants isn't a bowel exercise.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Irish Joe posted:

"When there's a riot, side with the rioters."
-Dan Harmon, from his gated compound in the Hollywood Hills

If he was saying "NO YOU GUYS NEED TO KEEP RIOTING AND GETTING TEAR GASSED AND BEATEN" I'd agree that's stupid but he's literally just saying "If a large amount of minorities are angry at their treatment from the people in power, chances are they're right about the issue" which is like, no poo poo?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This is hardly 'drama' honestly, two people said 'hey that was kinda lovely' and he responded with 'woah you're kinda being a baby' which is honestly a kinda shitbag response to something that can be ended with a simple 'yea my bad sorry' but considering Dan's history of being the biggest of podcast baby men I don't think anyone's shocked by this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MY ABACUS! posted:

That poo poo is really hard to get right.

It can be, and that's why most people, when faced with a normal pronoun and not some bullshit xir poo poo from tumblr, say poo poo like 'woops my bad,' when someone mentions it, instead of 'woah man you're kinda being a whiner'. Like, what would Dan lose by saying even a really weak apology like 'sorry if that bugged you I'll work on that'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CPColin posted:

At least we can all agree that "Janne" is a dumb name.

Total agreement there. Stop just shoving letters places

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Because of haters.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Irish Joe posted:

Thank God I'm not the worst poster in this thread anymore.

Bold claim there, Irish.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This thread took a turn for the poo poo, and that's saying a good deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
What podcast has done that