Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Whoa, Duncan Trussel is not the fat guy I thought he was.

Who the hell am I thinking of?

e: He's been funny and in movies. Sounds like Trussel I guess.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Nov 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

Duncan's raspy voice reminds me of TJ Miller's voice kinda, is that who you're thinking of?
Nahhhhhhh. Fatter than that. It is killing me, I can almost see him and maybe tie him to a movie.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Brocktoon posted:

Josh Gadd?
Yessssss! Wow, he was on the daily show and a bunch of stuff.

I attached Duncan trussel's voice to josh gadd's body.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Goldburg quotin' the goon doctrine on bitcoin, nice. It was funny hearing dan deal with leanring some info about the energy consumption of bitcoin.

That whole segment with him had me cracking up more than most of the first half of the podcast.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 18, 2014

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm liking the more measured gold b

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"he died in a shoney's explosion"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ugh loving gently caress dan, don't get on lena dunhams side.

yea she has a lot of enemies, but she is also a dumb moron. I was worried harmon would side with dunham

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Harmon's gross. And he loving smells. Someone who makes as much money as him shouldn't smell like that.
How do you know what he smells like?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Zsinjeh posted:

So you'll keep heckling the show because 5 people agree with someone on reddit, but 20+ people agreeing with me wondering why the gently caress you won't shut up and enjoy the show is white noise
What? Golden b wasn't targeting you.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Zsinjeh posted:

It was a thing from reddit. I've been trying to ask him why he keeps talking over the show with jokes or opinions when he's constantly told to shut the gently caress up, the audience groaning at him, etc. I wondered in this thread before but, as on the show, he just deflects the issue with throwaway comments and then just keeps on essentially heckling the show.

If the show is going to have a premium subscription starting next year I'd at least like to know why he keeps using the show as his open mic night when it's fair to say a fair portion of the listeners do not want you to.

:stare:

You, uh, realize what you are doing right?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Evil Agita posted:

Ok listened to this weeks episode today and Goldberg is the reason we had that long boring social justice rant from Dan. He derailed them and Dan picked the topic back up to break the silence.

Adam you spaz, don't do that anymore.
You really think dan needed adam to do that?

gold b is alright. We are all gold b and we are all dan harmon, except that fedora girl that told that dude he didn't have a gilrfriend: she is not one of us. Dan went on a rant for like 20 minutes about how lena dunham did nothing wrong, or that bitcoin is cool.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

umalt posted:

Unfortunately, far too few of us are Jeff. Cool, witty, good looking, and open to new experiences... :sigh:
Oh wait, im definatley jeff

jeff has some obvious narricism poo poo going on and probably some wierd stuff deep down under that exterior. him and harmon are such a good pair, its some odd couple stuff

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

Yes, "free" entertainment that's $6.99 on Google Play, and $19.95 a month at Harmontown.com.
so work then - you hate it when people take off of work during holidays?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Yep, putting him on ignore now, he really is useless
I refuse to use such a feature!

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 30, 2014

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Fishvilla posted:

Topic change: who would you rather be locked in a room with? Goldberg or Irish Joe?
loving Irish Joe so I could beat the poo poo out of him.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

"The podcast will always be free!"

*free podcast uploaded a week after the pay version*

It begins.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Brekelefuw posted:

You guys were right. That laugh was horrible.

Also, this Shadowrun game sounds horrible. I didn't make it to the end of the episode because talk of the game was so boring.
...you think DnD would sound less boring being described to you?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Can't tell if it's just goons complaining about a thing that we should play past, or if its that bad anymore.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Squack McQuack posted:

It was legit terrible. After every sentence spoken on stage, Disney's Goofy let out a "Huh-huh-huh-HUUUUUUH" followed by Daffy Duck chiming in from the back with "HOO-HOO!"
This would be an improvement

If those guys wanna laugh, they gotta do it in character. Thats the way we can fix this.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It's not like harmon is reading the SomethingAwful TM forums

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I lolled during the first 20 seconds

it wears out almost immediately after that. Its not mde thats for sure

you can edit that into like 60 to 75 seconds of good stuff.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 27, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It takes them 3 days to post the video podcast, and it's still under pay lock.

HARMON YOU DUMB FAT GREEDY MILEQUOST WHITE MOTHER FUCKER

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

02-01???? gently caress, I was hitting 02-02

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I can still here that dudes laugh.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A little tip I learned, is that the url is the day it was recorded, not the day it was posted. So 02-08.

Watchin it now

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Evil Agita posted:

I think introducing the guy and humanizing him was a good move by Harmon, seems I can totally live with the laugh now.
Yea. But it's like some weird easter egg now.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

You are awful. I don't understand hating something so much and still listening to it.
I think you picked the wrong post to pick on. Because unfortunately what welsh billy is saying is cromulant and accurate.

Irish Joe posted:

Important enough to listen to or have opinions about? You're weirdly obsessed with what other people think about the show.

The show was posted late. That's a fact. And its reasonable to infer from that fact that the podcast was posted late in order to induce podcast listeners into buying a premium subscription, mainly because they've already done that twice in the last month.

DeMorge Brown isn't funny. That's an opinion. You can either agree or disagree with it, but you cannot reasonably argue that it is wrong because an opinion is, by definition, subjective.

Hope that helps.
You are the adam goldberg of this thread, and we have THE adam goldberg already in this thread.

Sorry goldenb, I shouldn't use your name in this way, you deserve better. You deserve better than to be used as a reference poiint for flanders holden.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 12, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

Looking for to watching a bunch of out-of-touch millionaires try to be funny on Sr. Show.
Hahaha I saw this post and was like "god drat what an idiot, like odenkirk or cross are millionares", then I noticed it's irish joe.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

My ignore button is useless if you guys are just going to keep quoting that idiot
To ignore is to dishonor yourself.

The honorable thing to do is run them out of the thread so that they never post.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Is dino a FYAD poster?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Is the verge part of Vice?

quote:

, the live episode of Harmontown turns out to be terrible. Harmontown is one of those shambolic, off-the-top-of-our-heads type of celebrity-man podcasts
Should be man-child, but what the hell else is this supposed to be? This feels wierd, like harmontown accidently went out into the light and someone is saying it should be more like bing bong theurem perhaps.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

CPColin posted:

Put the laundry in the basket and the basket in the chute!

(That's a big laundry chute!)

By the way, it looks like the MP3 version of each episode does go up at the same time as the video version and neither one is actually behind the paywall, if you guess the URL correctly.
God drat I love this incompetent shitbaby

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Northeast Ohio represent

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Golden Bee posted:

Kind of thought my call out would be better. Now it seems like I'll be namedropped on Harmontown forever for doing anything.
Yea, rip man. I was bummed out about it.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cool man. Can you tell him to be nicer to Adam and that Lena Dunham is a molestor and he souls rethink his support for her?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Toxxupation posted:

I don't think it was dan

He needs to be told anyway

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I've been liking the video.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Irish Joe posted:

I don't think there's so much anger as disappointment over how a free entertainment podcast has turned into a shrill money-making venture.
This isn't happening.

Ugh, I dont understand how people can get the wrong perspective on such simple things

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I like jeff alot.

Don't change anything jeff.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

AlliedBiscuit posted:

I cannot stand Justin Roiland. Good god, shut up.
How dare you speak of the creator that way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nice entrance Goldburg.

Love the burn on jeff - you broke the habit of where people ignore jeff, THEN LEFT HIM HANGIN! It was a great double-cross.

5 minutes in and goldburg is fuckin' killin it for a couple consecutive minutes. Nice job man. Did you have goons and this thread in mind when you were up there and all the constructive criticism you've received?

JesusFists posted:

Edit: Haha, out on Kermit caused 9/11
It sounds more like Kermit had some sort of indirect relationship to causing 9/11. But to your general point, lol yea

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Apr 28, 2015