Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I am seeing Harmontown this week in Toronto, and wish I had the asperger's to tell Dan how his marriage is going to be a nightmare if he already can't keep from fighting with Erin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Golden Bee posted:

Do you really think Erin's starting poo poo? She's not the one who sees "Demon in a Bottle" as a lifeplan.

Don't you see how Erin is always prodding and trying to be therapist? She is constantly making issues of things that seem unimportant. She is a high school drama queen.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

The Berzerker posted:

Brekelfrump are you going to the movie too or just the podcast?

Both.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

MY ABACUS! posted:

I think this was the worst episode so far. Dino making GBS threads on everything and some guy made cutting boards as a bribe to get on mic forever and say nothing interesting. Cutting boards?

I don't think it was a bribe. Many times fans bring people gifts. If Jeff was going to be at the Toronto show, I would have made him some custom cufflinks.

http://imgur.com/gallery/lveYU This is a pretty sweet example of the kind of stuff that the guy would do.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Yeah the 40 minutes of transgender talk was boring, and D and D was bad, but the rest of the show was great. Bobcat is a great comptroller.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I hope none of you were the guy wearing the leisure suit with a tall brown top hat.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Spencer was wearing weird pants. They were like bell bottoms but the back seam was split up to the knee.

Also, he is very tall.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
He spent 40 minutes talking to a trans person. If he made one mistake about a pronoun who cares. They spent the first 15 minutes discussing gender pronouns and how you should approach asking people about them.

I think these people are their own worst enemy. Sometimes you just need to relax if someone who doesn't spend their life thinking about this stuff makes a small error.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Toxxupation posted:

I didn't mean that twitter Mad Person was Jane, I meant that the person he was talking to onstage probably was Jane and if so lol because he literally already went through that and worked through the sort of self-crucifixion that most people who try to be sensitive liberals do even before SJW there decided to totally own him by concern trollin

The person on stage was Jane, and Dan drank half the bottle of moonshine while talking to her.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I'm glad that Dan kicked that girl off the stage very quickly. She was trying so hard to be funny, but clearly had no sense of humour.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
The Austin D&D was surprisingly good. They actually seemed to get somewhere and the audience member wasn't just trying to do something stupid like cut off a penis. She was an idiot in real life though. The way she talked, and her horrible story. I would have done the same thing the 'LA' woman did.

Levar was a great sport, and his D&D participation was good when he spoke.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I literally JUST understood his username.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
That laugh was bad. I agree.

Sidenote: save your money. The feral audio live album is horrible. Or just buy it to support the podcast network and then never download it.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
You guys were right. That laugh was horrible.

Also, this Shadowrun game sounds horrible. I didn't make it to the end of the episode because talk of the game was so boring.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
You're so awkward that you can't even make solid eye contact with the camera.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
By Dan starring in a tv show, he has now become this generations Bruce Vilanch.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I don't know what was worse. The hot sauce guy or Will Wheaton

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Now Dustin can stop white knighting Erin and finally make a move.

Edit : and Spencer

Brekelefuw fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Oct 16, 2015

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
It seems like every audience member tries to out laugh each other. No one roars with laughter like the audience does in real life.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Good God the last 20 minutes of the show were a train wreck.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Wow, that little kid regression thing was uncomfortable.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Schrab needs to be there every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
On behalf of Canada, I would like to apologise for that stupid Canadian guy.