Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

superjew posted:

Spencer seems to deal with Dan a lot so he must be used to him. Hell, he rode across the country on a bus with him.

Isn't he Dan's assistant now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I sometimes find it hard to know when Dan is being contrary for the hell of it or doing a bit. Do you think he really got pissed at being given "notes" from Spencer on how to run the show (Spencer complaining about being brought up too early)?

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

If they really hated it, maybe they wouldn't give him a shoutout thanks at the end of the show. I find the open hostility amusing though.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Illinois Smith posted:

Also Dan's gonna be on Drunk History this month and appearantly he came pretty close to drinking the host under the table. That should be fun.

So Harmontown without Jeff, Spencer, etc.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Irish Joe posted:

She's also.. not an artist.

It's a comedy festival? And finished now.

I did enjoy that this week's episode featured a Chimpanzee That slot. I could hear Gervais screeching in my head.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Brekelefuw posted:

Now Dustin can stop white knighting Erin and finally make a move.

Edit : and Spencer

I was always unsure whether it was an open secret that Spencer seems besotted with Erin. But it never seemed to come up.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Squack McQuack posted:

What's Lego Movie?

When you see it, you'll poo poo Legos.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I thought Aisha was cool, but I felt sorry for Rob. She just didn't get what he was doing at all. I'm not even the biggest Rob fan, but it kind of killed the show's momentum at times.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Wank posted:

If you didn't listen/watch the recent comic con episode they play the Rick and Morty doing the court case video (though it's not actually on the video - it's cut out) but hearing Harmon discuss it and how it flows is pretty great. (The writing the Community movie gimmick of the episode is pretty good as well).

The video was released now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

perceptron posted:

If he was exhausted during the ED-209 bit then bring it on, one of the best silly improv bits in a while, if ever.

Yeah, that was loving amazing.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

ElCondemn posted:

Yeah, I'm surprised Dan let him talk as much as he did. He's got great stories.

Wut? I was loving dying when they kept trampling over his stories, especially when he was talking about getting his break on Seinfeld. No wonder they didn't understand what he meant when they were too busy shoehorning lovely jokes in constantly.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

CPColin posted:

Also the episode dropped for non-subscribers only this morning.

Dan expressed a romantic interest in a writer on Community and pressed her on it while in a position of power over her and took too long to figure out why that wasn't cool.

Was surprised that this wasn't brought up in the thread before, but I figured he would bring it up anyway.

https://www.avclub.com/former-community-writer-megan-ganz-calls-out-dan-harmon-1821754073

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

CPColin posted:

Coincidentally, Spencer doesn't appear to be in this week's episode and it starts with Dan miming putting a gun in his mouth.

Wow, not seen Rob in a long time. Did not recognise him. He keeping Dan company with the facial hair?

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Is it just me or does it seem that Spencer really is not a fan of Rob or maybe just Rob's schtick?

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

prefect posted:

I think they're pretty friendly outside of the show -- they've mentioned being together a few times.

Oh right. Maybe the show of animosity is a thing for the podcast then.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

Old Boot posted:

Being fair, he's not wrong that we spawned 4chan.

And Adam Goldberg?

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

:10bux: says this guy is a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

emanresu tnuocca posted:

He claims he was familiar with something awful before the chans, i thought it was implied he was a goon.

:thejoke: