Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater

Arstan posted:

I didn't know r/harmontown existed, but it was cathartic to find other folks who were equally irritated by Levi's... contribution(?) to the last episode.

As Sunday night approaches, I hope he doesn't become another dead weight recurring character like Vasily.

Since he lives in Iowa where he scrawls on his wall and harvests shrooms from dead cattle, I wouldn't worry about him showing up every week.

I wasn't irritated by Levi's appearance; having a genuinely crazy person on was fun. I wouldn't want him every week, but it's fun. Kinda like "Connors Conundrums".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Chexoid posted:

So I'm on episode 23 with an outrageously drunk Ryan Stiles playing DnD. It sounds like he's going to be a plastered rear end in a top hat through the whole thing. Is it worth listening to?

Ryan Stiles playing DnD is one of my favorite segments. It takes him a little while to figure it out, though.

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Illinois Smith posted:

I'm listening from the beginning. Are there any other D&D guest appearances as great as Tylenol /w Codeine? Proops is the best.

The episode with Ryan Stiles right before they leave on tour is my favorite.

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Brekelefuw posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHbVXqUzrV8

This is the song that I want to find the original track.
It is probably a tune that is free use from some song database.

The Harmoncountry music was all written by the same guy who does the music for Rick and Morty.

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

superjew posted:

Does anyone know where I can find the dungeons and dragons intro music they play for Spencer?

If it's not the music from "Labyrinth", then it was written just for them for the tour by Ryan Elder (composer for Rick and Morty) and hasn't been released anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Urgh. Hate that it's only available to rent now, and purchase later. Don't want to pay twice for the same movie.