Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Yeah I'm really dreading what's going to happen to her. It's going to be awful, it's just a question of whether it's actually shown or implied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Cantaloupe posted:

There wasn't any point to Shamo continuing past Sugawara. There were some okay moments after that, but it never felt like anything more cohesive than "watch this rear end in a top hat get in fights."

I was actually looking forward to Sugawara getting back in the story. It was obviously a sudden decision to end the manga, I'm hoping the author comes around and does an asspull to start it up again. Or maybe it was an editorial execution.

At least the last fight was.... tense?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Anatharon posted:

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but it's the best ending to the series possible, really. :v:

Shamo was pretty good. It's ending was a downer but how else could it have ended?

Yeah I guess there was no good way for it to end at this point in the story, but that's the problem. There was absolutely no reason for the story to end here, there was still a lot of plotlines left to explore.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

That Works posted:

:stare:

Holyshit.

Pro loving click right here

Edit: This poo poo is like Dragonhead on meth.

The Aristocrats!