Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

No no its definitely creepy.
He gets transformed and powerboosted but gets a 'reward' (the reward is an ecchi scene) depending on how much he did.

Its a harem manga with shonen fighty bits

It’s a shame since the artist can draw really good actions scenes(they did Akame ga Kill) but are held back by the ecchi scenes every few chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Does this mean Christianity is the only religion that isn't real in this universe...?

Also I guess Buddha's weapon has 6 forms, named after the 6 realms.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mister Olympus posted:

Buddha is also considered one of "the gods" in this framing, remember how he had to intentionally change to humanity's side? where the other three are clearly on humanity's side from the get-go here, which definitely implies something about Jesus (and Confucius for that matter).

Yeah, so I guess the Christian God is real but Jesus was just a prophet?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Shuumatsu No Valkyrie 47

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ethiser posted:

Just going to go ahead and offer a preemptive RIP for Buddha.

Yeah I'm guessing Buddha "cures" Zerofuku but dies in the process(and loses the match).

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Shuumatsu No Valkyrie 50

Finally we’ve got an actual fight going.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I Am Fowl posted:

Yeah, and I'm wondering who the gently caress is gonna fight Beelzebub? Rasputin?

A redeemed Zerofuku

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Heres a better translation of 53

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Hypocrisy posted:

Record of Ragnarok Chapter 54 Possibly on mangadex too but I can't check.

Hades' incredibly straight forward and decent motivation after all of those DARK SECRETS scenes made me laugh.

More hinting that Brunhilde proposed the tournament because she has a mortal lover

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
…Was that Lucifer being cast into Hell(heim)?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bula Vinaka posted:

Has anyone actually tried animating a manga, in manga style?

Mob Psycho 100 sorta?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah Tokyo Duel is alright

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm not sure how I feel about that planning. I don't necessarily think every fight in a tournament manga should already have the winner chosen but to have no protagonist at all is a bit...

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Shuumatsu No Valkyrie 58

Starting to approach Naruto levels of eye powers in this manga. Maybe it’s because Adam had one and is the ancestor of humankind.
Anyway I don’t know how Qin is planning on actually winning if he shares any damage he does to his opponent. Maybe it’ll be a double KO?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose posted:

so its been over a decade now since i last read shin angyo onshi and was wondering if it still holds up. was thinking about rereading it

It absolutely does

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I Am Fowl posted:

Tenkaichi is such trash. Half the conversation panels I'm questioning if the translators are loving with me; they're complete shitposts.

And for some reason I can't stop reading month to month.

I really hope the character whose motivation is just rape doesn’t win

EDIT: Normally there's no way they would(and especially a non-Japanese character) but apparently Tenkaichi doesn't plan its winners in advance.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 12, 2022

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mindblast posted:

Did the author leave behind info information so they can continue properly? On one hand I wouldnt mind seeing where this goes but it also kinda makes sense to let this series rest.

Maybe read the twitter post and you'll have your answer!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ok Tenkaichi has been straddling the line between magic realism and fantasy but the latest chapter is just straight up magic

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Hypocrisy posted:

Well, violence is always safe to talk about so here's the newest chapter of Tenkaichi.

Cheering for old man Hanzo and all of his dirty tricks.

Guessing Hanzo will lose but have an influence on Kojiro, making him(?) act more human, and when he fights Musashi he’ll have the classic washing pole.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I Am Fowl posted:

With Hanzo using a smoke bomb and this all being a "What If" about Nobunaga's reign; I'm increasingly convinced that at some point, a fighter is going to pull out a (possibly anachronistic) gun.

Was there anything to suggest guns weren’t developed in this timeline? Because in RL history guns were being used by the Sengoku period, and in fact I think Nobunaga was one of the first daimyo to heavily incorporate them into his armies.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 9, 2023

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Ah yeah, if he pulls out a Glock it’d be pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Brought To You By posted:

There's a new chapter of Mieruko-chan
The father + hell horse combo is still really strong in this meta. But I get the impression the horses days are numbered

Oh no is the brother developing powers too?