Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

coreycoryecorey posted:

Just a quick question, but is Bonnouji done or is it still being made? MAL says it is finished, but I see people on Batoto asking when the next chapter is coming out so :iiam:

Looks like it's done in Japan. I'm guessing there's still a couple more unscanlated chapters. Should be close to being done in English though if it's only 3 volumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Green Blood got a bunch of updates starting from 24. Haven't seen it mentioned around here, but it's a pretty good Western so far.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Two more chapters of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
New chapter of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I've thought it ever since the story introduced him since he fit the role so it may be a bit too obvious.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
New chapter of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Teacher is still sketchy as hell, and our hero is still not catching on. Ending panels are also a bit of a downer on the general nature of loving with the future. I actually forgot about Airi till he brought it up since he's been time-slipped for a while now.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Aug 1, 2014

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
New chapter of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword.

Just discovered this, it's another one of those 2ch thread inspired comics apparently. It's pretty decent, especially if you're knowledgeable about Dragon Quest V.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
New chapter Boku Dake ga Inai Machi!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Kingdom of Gems is a pretty manga.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Jose posted:

I think I might have asked before, but whats the deal with when Drifters gets released it seems completely random. Does the guy just have freedom to produce a chapter when he wants as a result of how popular hellsing was?

It comes out on a monthly basis with the occasional break. Scanlators might have just caught up recently.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I just lost track of Tokyo ghoul when a lot of important plot details were put in those dialogue bubbles at the end of chapters.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
More Wizards Soul!

This card game is getting entirely too real.:(

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
We're a bit behind. There's 5 more chapters that are untranslated.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
There's a lot of untranslated chapters. Not quite sure what its status is over in Japan though.

EDIT: It's still running in the magazine, but volume releases have stopped.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 11, 2015

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It's currently sitting at 40 chapters if you're curious. And yeah, looks like it's on hiatus since it hasn't updated since last year.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

NeilPerry posted:

I'm visiting Japan right now. What's an interesting manga to stock up on while I'm here? I enjoy pun pun and erased.

Blue giant.

Alternatively Hyakumanjou Labyrinth cause I don't know what that is.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Bad Seafood posted:

Does I Am a Hero actually have much in the way of an ongoing plot, or does it fall into the standard zombie trap where it's not so much a story as it is a random sequence of circumstances?

I haven't kept up with it, but it seemed to building toward something last time I checked, since it started doing something different with the zombies by implying that they weren't just simply undead. Whether that development is good is debateable though. It's strong point really is its main characters, since each time the plot sidelines the main cast, it tends to get a lot less interesting, unless you happen to like the world-building going on when it does that.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I don't know if anyone's been reading Hibiki but it's pretty good

https://mangadex.org/manga/21108/hibiki-shousetsuka-ni-naru-houhou

Allarion posted:

I read all of Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou today. Hibiki is good. Also she's goddamn insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I just like that Hibiki genuinely likes authors and respects them, only getting upset when they start half-assing it. And even when they're a poor writer like Kayoko, she's just up front about what could be improved. Also there's been more chapters put out in the last couple of days, so this press conference has went as you expect it would.