Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Relin posted:

raw for the first chapter of Opossums is out. this is the series that already had a one shot called ningyou no kuni (which i disliked). the title references the other seed ship in knights of sidonia. maybe nihei will explain the guana at all this time (lol no he wont he just likes to tie his stories together very loosely). features a mecha very reminiscint of tsumugi, and possibly another moe robot girl.

http://imgur.com/a/1ethy

Seems we don't wait for scanlations as Kodansha are simulpublishing each chapter for $2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The first is 88 pages. Maybe the rest will be shorter and cheaper.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

El Burbo posted:

Gay or gal? Who knows, but just remember that Grand Blue's writer is also Baka to Test's writer

boy

Wrong, Hideyoshi is a Hideyoshi

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
APOSIMZ is just boring :(

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

:dadjoke:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Chas McGill posted:

Anyone going/gone to the manga exhibition at the British Museum? They're showing stuff from Golden Kamuy, Ashita no Joe, Professor Munakata etc.

* bursts into exhibition * WHERE'S THE HENT??

It opens this week, I might go on Friday. Better be good since they are charging £20.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni

The same author also has a post-apocalyptic sci-fi with sad robots

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Sora Ni Mairu / Confronting S.

5 chapters in it started going in a direction I didn't expect.

quote:

Sora Hiyodori, a housewife who's oddly familiar with machines and programming, went on a trip through space to deliver the ashes of her husband who passed away from illness to her mother-in-law. Accompanying her is her son Chuujirou, a robot installed with an AI.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Volume 2 of Sora Ni Mairu / Confronting S. appeared on mangadex today :toot:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The Hibiki scanlator has returned after 2 years

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
It Looks Like My Son Has Been Reincarnated into Another World

Not actually an isekai

quote:

About a mother who has lost her child and her former classmate. Going through her son's bookshelf, she has convinced herself that her son has reincarnated in another world and wishes to find a method to meet him, enlisting the help of her otaku classmate.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Zeikin de Katta Hon

A delinquent gets a job at a library

I hope he completes his quest to kill the person who tore a page to use it as a bookmark.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The MC has the Gravaton Beam Emmiter design on his clothes, and other people have the Toha Heavy Industries logo :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Finally, the 'Smoking is Really Cool' anime.