Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Hypocrisy posted:

New Shuumatsu no Valkyrie

Also...it's getting an anime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGiAcQL-yKw

I am pretty hype to see Zeus v. Adam animated.

This is coming to Toonami/Adult Swim so hard as soon as it gets a dub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What series was it that had the Mega Man X crossover where Zero confronts Iris’s robot ghost after her death and gets closure for it?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I am glad this thread already discovered :nws:Rosen Garten Saga:nws:. I just found it a few days ago courtesy of the panels thread and I was about to Kramer in here and drop a link.

It is so magically stupid and badass. It's not every day you see a manga totally nail "kickass" and "horny" separately and less common to see one nail them both together. Rosen Garten accomplishes the rare feat of nailing both AND having them compliment each other in a way that enhances both the story and the characters. Everyone is an rear end in a top hat, everyone is a sex pervert, everyone is lovable except Takeru so far, EVERYONE IS A BADASS. :hellyeah:

Seriously thinking about making a thread for this. It is too good not to have one.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rosen Garten anime when?

(I say, knowing full-well that Toonami would have an impossible time picking it up due to the copious amounts of dick and boobs)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

MizuZero posted:

maybe I’m a prude but I’m not sure a thread about a manga with a deuteragonist whose main character trait is “wants to rape maidens” and which features ambiguously underage dragon twin sisters whose main character traits are “want to gently caress each other” would be very good. these aren’t even uncharitable readings.

You're not wrong, and that's about half the reason I haven't started typing a thread yet (the other half being :effort:).

If it helps, they do not glorify the sexual assault and actively give that character poo poo for doing it. With beatings. And I feel like they may be setting him up for a future redemption arc where he realizes how lovely his actions are.

That's not even getting into them using the word "trap" to describe Arthur, although that may be a translator issue, I'm not sure.

Rosen Garten is a land of contrasts. Big, long, veiny contrasts.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jun 28, 2022

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

One thing I love about RGS is that no one is a saint, every character is a fucker that does unendorsable fucker things, but dammit, they are all somehow fuckers you want to root for anyway. I particularly like Aladdin coming to his new friends' aid in the Money course against his own self-interest.

:v: "Wow, all I have to do is hide behind this invisibility cloak while everyone else gets beaten!?"
:) "That's right!"
:v: "I'd be loving STUPID to come out from hiding now!"
:) "That's right!"
:v: *immediately comes out from hiding anyway* "Yeah, but I'd also be selling out my bros, and we ain't doin' that poo poo!" :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

"Awaken, my masters..."