Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

So, after dropping this after my first month (mostly because I was broke at the time) I'm coming back to it. I've got a Marauder and Sorcerer on JC now. I'm kinda dubious on the Sorcerer right now, but the Marauder is pretty fun. I'll probably make an Agent and BH so I can do those stories too while I've got the big XP boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

if there is anyone online who can throw a guild invite, it would be appreciated. I'm on my marauder Lan'aya

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

going to feel like an rear end if it goes back down, but JC seems fine now.

Edit: welp, nevermind.

Oni Elem fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 24, 2014

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

Casyl posted:

So, in a kinda related bit of news, KOTOR has been released for Android tablets. Awesome.

at that price it is almost tempting, but then I remember Taris and Mannan and I want to cry.

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

I can do Tuesday night raids, have an evening class on Thursdays though so I can't make those. Every other night of the week I'm free.

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

Blhue posted:

Tuesdays and Thursdays remain the worst days of all for me.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same position, Tuesdays I get home with half an hour before raids and Thursdays I don't get home until 11 eastern, the rest of the week I'm home at 4 or at home all day.

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

Medullah posted:

Well I bought a slot machine with the intention of donating it to the guild buttttttttt instinctively clicked it when I got it

I donated one to the guild last night so no worries :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oni Elem
Jun 1, 2008

I've got my assassin's tank gear close to set so I might futz around with pugs and tank badly. Maaaaybe I'll check out the marauder changes when they hit, but I'm probably going to let my sub lapse and play ffxiv for a couple months.

• Locked thread