Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Is this game still as terrible as it used to be in 2012? I'm kind of surprised there's still a active thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Well, picked this up again. Decided to play my Operative for now, Imastabbu (blame server merges and drunkenness for silly name) on Prophecy of the Five. I got a 50 Shadow on another account too but I'm not in the mood for that character atm.

E: oh my god so many buttons I don't know how to play my operative again

KaneTW fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jul 24, 2013

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Anyone in the Pot5 guild who can invite Melusine (imp side, if you're rep I'm sorry)

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

OzCavalier posted:

If only that allowed subscribers to have more than 12 slots (*has already fallen for that one before*)

I have 13 slots.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Can I get an invite on Esthi?
E: got one, thanks

KaneTW fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 9, 2014

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Nipponophile posted:

So we were talking about it last weekend, and we still want to get together another raiding group for TNG. We should have the people to do it if everyone who's interested shows up.

The plan is to try tomorrow (Thursday) night at 7:30 Central. Try to show up a little early if you can so we can help get things organized before the HM group bangs their head against the Dread Council for a few hours.

We need a second group in order to help gear people up, but also to provide raid experience, so folks can fill in when needed and eventually move on up to 16 man raids.

Me and least one other goon would like to raid (I think). I'm a sorc, he's a sniper. Can heal, though I'm traditionally a DPS.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

When's the next raid?

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Stats on gear don't matter for Kuat, so he's just being cheap.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

It was all because of me dpsing and calling out death marks.

E: silly phone

KaneTW fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 2, 2014

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Desht posted:

It took me the longest time to figure out what you were saying. I kept hearing "bedinok" and I'm just like "ok what does him being in here having anything to do with anything?".

Also, I need to stop nagging healers during this fight...

Hah, wouldn't be the first time. Weird foreign accent combined with my terrible speech can lead to me being hard to understand.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Sniper is ranged stationary DPS gameplay, Operative is (essentially melee) stealthy mobile gameplay with heal capability.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

For Omgitsbees (and anyone else):
http://www.swtor.com/r/4BgV4G

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I'm currently busy with FFXIV or I'd play more :(

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

They're both fun MMOs, it's just that I'm significantly more invested in FFXIV than SWTOR.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

How do you people get 300ms from the US when I get 150ms from Europe?

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

As a Sorc healer, I use one hotbar for both healing and DPS, only moving Crushing Darkness to a less used key when healing.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Can I get an invite? Character's Esthi.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I need an invite on my alt Fredrika too~

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

TERA had some pretty good PVP back when I played. 3v3 arenas were super fun.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Mehrunes posted:

All I can say is that the worst day of watching everyone fall to their death hunting datacrons is better than the best day of levelling in FFXIV.

... what? Levelling in FFXIV is really really easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Operative healing is so much fun.

• Locked thread