Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
No. You can be fine as a white person by not ignoring or defending the racial status quo. Where was that chart that showed that the average Hispanic and Black family in America being, like, 15k each in worth, with whitey up at 150k?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ace is a loving child. I legitimately am starting to wish something bad would happen to him like what happened to Anthony Cumia. Maybe Lynette will finally leave him.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't, I used to listen to Adam and still check in for various guests that aren't terrible (Jimmy Dore was the last, I think). It doesn't change that Adam is a terrible person who says and believes in things like the innate inferiority of the poor.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Diana Goa'uld is my favorite person associated with Adam, that's for sure.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Is that better or worse than the other TACS and its human garbage?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Yeah. What, exactly, is Christian about Europe's modern values system? Try secular. If you really have an issue with Islam, it's with their actual belief in religion and how that causes the degeneration of intellect society-wide.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

rest his guts posted:

I also hope he's still devoting a portion of the show to clarify that he prefers his son to his daughter and that his children's rankings are earned.

What an amazing example of parenting. Sounds like he's angling to have a sex worker for a daughter once she turns the ripe old age of 16.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Irish Joe posted:

Adam's about as conservative as a person on the left coast can be, but he's not a partisan. I don't think he'd be the kind of water carrier most political talk show hosts need to be (think of hosts like Rush Limbaugh and Jon Stewart who only attack their own parties in facile and meaningless ways, then compare them to someone like Adam who bitches everybody out).

You don't know who Jon Stewart is if you're speaking his name in the same vein as Rush Limbaugh. Also, you're Irish Joe.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You think he's partisan? Pfft. You don't know the meaning if you think Jon Stewart is.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

rotinaj posted:

He endorsed Ted Cruz 4 or 5 months ago. If you guys are gonna have a debate about Adam Carolla's politics, keep that in mind.

So his politics are retardedly infantile? Jesus Christ. Ted Cruz? Really?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Choosy motherfuckers like you choose to say Jiff. Incorrectly, in my mind. It's gyph, not jiff.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jesus Christ.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Most of us grew up on Loveline and remember when he wasn't such a piece of poo poo. That's why we hate it now and bemoan the state of Carolla.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
What a loving pig.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Don't worry, there's nary a YouTube viral video that goes by that I don't notice that loving beep. Hell, when it starts going off in my house, I notice it on the first two beeps it makes, it's so obnoxious.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Representative Richard Martin appeared on a TACS from, like, 2009 or so. One of my favorite episodes ever, he had his wife, Jazz, in with him (loving Maria Bamford!) as well.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Pfft. I'm on year 5 no soap or shampoo.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Drew has to deal with junkies, notoriously liars, all day. And Adam is worse than them.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Theo Von is a really funny guy, I like him a lot.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

visuvius posted:

I think he maaaay be on the outs with DAG at the moment on account of his horrible opinions about black people and how they should conduct themselves. He mentioned something in passing a few episodes ago.

Somehow I think DAG might be one of those people who are smart enough/self-respecting enough to not tolerate Trump voters/supporters given the racist part of the fascist undertones/overtones/regular tones of Trump's entire campaign and existence.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

You know what I said the second I read the headline? "gently caress you."

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Working with Dennis "You can't rape your wife because she has no grounds to stand on turning down sex EVER" Prager was a pretty low point for ol' Ace Rockolla, I'd say. It's the point where I hosed off from him and turned to O&A. Which, in retrospect, kinda a mistake when one of them is racist Long Island eye-talian gun nut woman-beating loving trash.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

beep by grandpa posted:

Silverman is a loving idiot, why do you think she bailed on Jimmy though? I would see him being close to her politically although Silverman strikes me as the type that calls anyone a sexist racist xenophobe the moment you disagree with her on anything politically from her recent antics on twitter :( she used to be strong as gently caress

I don't think so, Jimmy's the whole reason Adam's not still digging ditches

I don't think she's an idiot so much as under-informed. Supporting Hillary at all in the primaries being an example of being exactly that. I have no doubt her heart is in the right place, but you can advance good while actually BEING good instead of being a complacent Democrat centrist. And I think he means Sarah bailed on ADAM by not doing his lovely podcast where he ranted endlessly for 97% of the air time. I dunno why she broke up with Kimmel.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

All I can do is point to reality and say 'look what it (Hillary Clinton, in this case, if not the political mindset that produced her) got us'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

JB50 posted:

Im pretty sure Adams a partner in Jimmys production company so he probably gets money from Jimmys success. Ive never heard any sign hes resentful of Jimmy anyway, I dont see where people get that.

Sarah LOL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvVUoCaS7w

People believe Adam has an inferiority complex because he's literally an inferior human being.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

beep by grandpa posted:

Yea just btw Silverman was hardcore for Bernie in the primaries, not Clinton

Edit: this is not directed to the fine post above me but the others before it

Oh, well, good on her. I just remember her thing with Franken trying to convince Bernie people to support Hillary, which was ill-conceived and condescending. This is coming from Franken fanboy #1 and someone who likes Sarah Silverman, too.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Niwrad posted:

Good lord his recent guests are Dennis Prager, Bill O'Reilly, and that nutjob Dinesh D'Souza.

Dennis Prager isn't a literal felon like Dinesh, who is one of the stupidest and most abhorrent human beings in existence, but he IS a wife-rapist! Yep, Dennis Prager openly advocates forcing sex on your spouse. So glad I cut off listening to Adam when he started touring with that loving piece of poo poo.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
To be fair, the list of poo poo Adam Knows About could be printed on a post-it note of normal size in 60pt font and still have some space remaining.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
That non-existent bike helmet? NOT a chair.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Dennis Prager, who rapes his wife.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Vintersorg posted:

Is Adam any better? Has he fully gone down the right-wing hell hole?

You know in your heart the answer to that.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't remember the timestamp and it doesn't appear in the https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ITTbierTG584pAIOklGoFCj4gVnmqCKD_qb6UDXWGA/edit#gid=1950679934 CUM TOWN SPREADSHEET, but the jist was that Adam going off about how ALL POOR PEOPLE ARE LAZY SCUM AND WELFARE/FOOD STAMPS/ETC. SHOULD BE ENDED ENTIRELY made him go 'oh no' and realize all at once that Adam is irredeemable scum.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
See, I listened pretty faithfully for a while there after he started up the podcast after the radio show got nuked, but once he started palling around with Denis "I Rape My Wife" Prager... That was a bit much.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arw4KlfxHrs (from Cum Town, Stav is the perfect entity to turn into a sound board)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I haven't felt the need to really say this about Dr. Drew before, but: Die, boomer filth. You're gonna get it and you should die from it.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jordan Uhl's tweet got unavailable'd. What was it?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
*wife-rapist

That wife-raping Dennis Prager. He admits he rapes his wife.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Scrolling through recent episodes: guest include Ben Shapiro, trump jr, Jeff Foxworthy, Rob Schneider, Jim Belushi and Steve-O. Plus Carolla Classics with Patton Oswalt & Paul F. Tompkins who I doubt return his calls anymore.

Ben Shapiro and Adam Carolla. Two of the right's most charming voices, together at last. And by 'voices' I mean their literal voices are unbearable.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Can I plug Cum Town here? Because you should listen to Cum Town if you like comedy and don't like Ace for turning into a caricature of the fragile chud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
We (should) all know he's literally a Koch Foundation parasite. He gets money by being a token.