Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Just arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Lake of Methane posted:

Of course Gina pronounces GIF with a hard 'G'. Could it be any other way?

Thanks, now I have a reason to like her, you jerk!

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

That's literally woken me up from deep sleep before. I don't know how anyone could tune it out.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

You guys would like the show from the 28th. Adam had Rep. Richard Martin on, I guess he's a "Republican" satirist and they had some pretty great improv together. If you can't stand the right leaning stuff this would be one of the shows to check out.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Tweak posted:

is he still not bathing

As of mid last week, not with soap or shampoo.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Anyone catch yesterday's Will Andrew Eat It? It boggles my mind how someone can be a 27 year old adult and still have the eating habits of an 8 year old.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

JB50 posted:

Adams obsession with what people like on hot dogs is disturbing. Its not like hes talking about ketchup on steak, its fuken hot dogs for gods sake, the lowliest of meats.

No you don't understand. This guy will only eat them plain and from the middle out - because he won't eat the crimped ends .

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

JB50 posted:

Finally heard the pre superbowl show and holy poo poo Andrew is a freaky weirdo. I cant figure out if he grew up poor or was just a heavily protected mommas boy. Never had an olive? His lunch was saltines with peanut butter from grade 3-11 thats hosed up.

When I heard what he had for lunch every single day I felt so bad for him.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

WEH posted:

Do people still listen to this? What's he up to

Recent shows I've checked out have been pretty good. Especially the live shows. Check out the Portland show from a few days ago, that one was consistently funny and fresh throughout. I hope Cory makes it :(

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Grant DaNasty posted:

They announced some weeks back that Wednesday and Friday would be clean shows with no cussing to attract better advertisers.

I was ticked off when I heard this but honestly haven't even noticed

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

JB50 posted:

Well weddings can be EXTREMELY expensive, and Im not sure Chris HAS to work for Uber to pay for his wedding, but some extra money is always good. As far as I know hes been Ubering for quite a while, and I dont think he started doing it just for his wedding. Besides realistically what do you think these guys deserve to get paid for working for Adam, plus they live in California which has almost the highest cost of living in the country.

Yeah, but still

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The live show with Drew from a few days ago is pretty great. Even Brian was killing it.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Moniker posted:

Question I've been wondering. Has Adam every admitted to being wrong about anything?

Picking the Patriots over the Giants on the super bowl.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The Ireland show was great, what are you talking about? Too much new material and not enough poo poo to complain about in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

visuvius posted:

Oh please. His interactions with the Daniella Moyles (who was a dud to begin with) were super awkward and weren't funny at all. New material? I would have loved to hear new material but it was the same old poo poo but in Ireland or Amsterdam. You can tell from the crowd responses that he's not getting the same kind of love that he gets in the US.

His interactions with Daniella were supposed to be awkward, that was the entire point. That's his bit, man, he's not PC.