Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Concurred posted:

Sweet. So if I played the game forever ago, but not through Steam, do I just have to leave the patcher open through Steam to accumulate hours? Or do I actually need to play?

I'd like to know this as well. Also, would a level 50 bard who hasn't played in a very long time be welcome on that RoS raid tonight?

edit: also invite Kesi

Keshik fucked around with this message at 19:18 on May 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Is the mumble info in the OP out of date? I joined and there's nobody in it.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Um...so, the Raptr copy of Storm Legion does not come with a free month, apparently? Tried logging in just now and it told me my character is too high a level for "Rift Lite" which I have no idea what that is.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I wanna express my thanks to Vandee, Amory, Mouretsu, and Chelm for carrying me through a few experts tonight. :)

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Kreczor posted:

Umm excuse me I helped too. Remember? I had to earlier than normal last night because my connection kept dropping but I should be on all day today after 11am EST (Maybe 11:30?) so if you want to queue we can do it then.

I really need to start a tanking set. It would make gearing so much faster.

Edit: Wait, you're Kesi right? I hope I'm right or I'll sound ridiculous.

Yeah that's me. :coal:

I need some advice from peoples because Google is of little help. I pugged TODQ just now, and won this at the end:

So, uh, how do I go about building a super-awesome bow out of this? Which bosses from EE and FT do I need, specifically?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Oh, awesome! It came from the final boss of ToDQ, so I was worried it would be the finals of the others as well.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Does anyone have any idea if there is an addon somewhere with a map of artifact spawns?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Is 20-man raiding going to happen tonight? If not, is there any chance of my getting into the 10-man tomorrow night?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I have 434 hit, and I've already cleared ToDQ in a pug. I'd really like a shot at getting into the other raid zones, but nobody from the raid group is EVER online to talk to about what or how to get involved.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Thanks Vandee, I talked to Tsu when the servers came up and he sent me to the Generally Good website, so I am now the 25th or something person on the wait-list.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Hey, whoever made the bag swastika in the guild bank, don't do that unless you're going to throw a ton of cloth in there for those of us who provide you shits with free 18+ slot bags. I don't feel like looking through it carefully for various pieces of cloth to use.

Also, on that note, please start dropping any Silk, Spellspun Silk, Witchweave, or any of the SL cloth into the bag thing instead of the crafting JUNK tab. We will turn it into bags for you. Alternatively, if you want some SL 24, 26, or 28 slot bags just let an outfitter know and we'll tell you how much cloth we need per bag.

p.s. don't take the 18+ bags for your lovely alts, those are for newbie mains. Take the under 18s for your lovely alts, and remember to pay it forward in cloth for newbies to get good bags.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Looks more like an Eve spy who also wants to play Rift.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Why? It's ok to take 1, because that's what they're there for, but taking 3 is just being kind of a dick to any 2 guys that're in the same position than you are. Remember that you're not the only one that might need them, and since you won't be able to give nothing back for a while, don't abuse the fact that goons are generous to guildies.

I took 1 on one of my guys and that's it. Even if I'll probably level another one and maybe even make that one my alt, I'd feel bad taking another bag, since I know I won't be able to pay for it for a while.

Actually, take 3. The limit on the bag tab is 3 for a reason. We can refill. My complaint was directed at the guy who made a mess, splitting stacks of cloth up and scattering them around in and amongst the bags in order to draw a swastika. I don't think the swastika is particularly funny, but my issue was only with the fact that this morning, it was a huge mess. One guy got super angry about my post above, but I think that had more to do with something else and he was looking for an excuse. I don't care, it's not a big deal. Everything is fine.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Lblitzer posted:

Why don't you shits use Mumble? I've only seen as many as 3 people on at a time and that was for GW2.

I asked this a couple of weeks ago since I'm used to idling 24/7 and apparently one of the regular raiders is really annoying so all of the raiders tend to jump on for raids then immediately get off again.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Where do I sign up or whatever for tomorrow night's 20-mans?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I'd like to say thank you to Mouretsu. I just did a DRR to test out my new Nightblade spec and I saw a dps increase of 4k.

Holy. poo poo.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why are you standing near what appears to be a monster made out of tits

Overture posted:

Would you mind linking to your spec?

It's fairly simple, NB61, Tac5, MM10.

What's worked for me is loading up fiery spike first, then the rest of my builders until the target is fully dotted up. Once all the dots are on, then I throw on the snare with the +damage taken, so as to maximize its effect. My finishers have been refreshing fiery spike, so I am able to leave it out of the rotation after the start, unless it falls off somehow.

I might not be doing it correctly, there may be a way to squeeze even more DPS out of this build. I think I prefer the style of rear end a little bit more, but I can't argue against the numbers I am getting out of NB.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Congratulations on the Crucia kill, wish I could have been there. I hate having a job. :(

Hopefully we'll get her on Wednesday night! :)

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Oraculum Animi posted:

And everyone was alive at the end. It was the smoothest last 50% ever.

Technically, this is true. I fell off the platform when I was laying down circles, but didn't actually hit the ground and die until after she was dead.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Woohoo! I just got an Empowered Spectral Hand. Parse-wise, is this better than the Ridgerunner?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Desmond posted:

Has the auction house ever made a mistake? I bought 17 lean meats for like 9 silver a unit. Next thing I know I get a message saying I won an auction and had spent 119 plat. Or maybe I just clicked the wrong thing :(

I put in a ticket. :unsmith:

Hahaha, yeah, you didn't pay attention to the price. The moment they became necessary to fulfill an objective of the Summerfest quests, the price went into the stratosphere.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Everyone is giving Esthi so much hell for his UI, I figure his isn't all that bad, honestly. This is mine.

Keshik fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Aug 1, 2013

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Guess who did a pug GA, killed Kaliban and Kyzan, and got a shiny new pair of shoes?

This guy.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

deimos posted:

A pug getting Kyzan is loving impressive, how many pick up spots and what guild ran it?

Three or four of us were pickups, all DPS. I can't for the life of me remember the guild or anyone that was in it. One of the pickups was named Xcooby, I remember him because he kept invading my personal space on Kaliban. The main tank and raid leader had a fairly long name, and the offtank was named like Butui or Betui, something like that. gently caress. Guild name was one word, started with a C. It was a bunch of kiwis that got annoyed when I called them Aussies.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

deimos posted:

Coriolis? Probably an alt run (they cleared Ultane a while ago), was the MT Primalhunger?

edit: wait... offtank? Personal space on Kaliban? wut.

Yeah! That's them!

Sorry, personal space on Kyzan. Derp. Kaliban was easy, got him in two pulls. Wiped once cause a healer got tagged by the LOS'd AOE.

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

That was third or fourth, wasn't it?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Tsu, I don't know poo poo about Bladedancer. Do these changes make it viable?

Also, I have a feeling that that Sab change is actually huge.

edit: Also, Vandee. I was talking to Rolle this morning and he hasn't had a chance to raid with us. I'm willing to give him my spot, since I don't need anything except the orange upgrades for desolate poo poo at this point (excepting some stuff that Tsu and Loracia need too and have higher priority for). I'll be around, of course, if needed, but I am more than happy to let him sit in for me.

Keshik fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 14, 2013

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

I'm curious as to why Kreczor would even do it. I imagine you already have two raid rings, and that the store-bought items cannot be broken down for dreaming stars. Was it purely out of a desire to scam the guy?

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Oh hey, that's actually a good idea. I wonder if he's still selling, I can scam him too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I've decided to give this another try with the game going free to play. I have like 90k store credit from my account age and subscription time. Are there super awesome account wide perks to buy or anything besides xp pots to but to make leveling easier? I have like 25 pots per character already.

Buy a swimsuit while you still can!

• Locked thread