Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Kirtan posted:

Dev roundup:

-race/faction changes aren't linked, so you could be a dirty dwarf but we'd still maybe let you into Meridian I guess

Oh my god I am going to have to level a Bahmi and faction change him, now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

So I posted a thing about faction changes keeping your race on the official forums and a dev responded. Apparently they are adding new dialogue to at least one of the Chronicles (the Attunement one) that will be different if you are a convert from the opposite faction!

quote:

For what it is worth, the graduation chronicles will support the cross-faction races now, though all 3 will share new dialog per side. Or to be more clear - the intro and presentation speech that are tailored to each race - previously 3 paths - now have a 4th path, that of the cross-faction convert.

*edit* I should also note that the new lines do not have VO as of 2.3. VO requires a decent amount of lead time to set up in coordinating the voice actors time.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Hey everybody! Jabir here with a little helpful advice.

If Raptr isn't picking up your game time, here is my helpful troubleshooting guide!

I HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE GAME FOR 12 HOURS AND OBSESSIVELY REFRESHING RAPTR AND IT STILL SHOWS 0 HOURS HELP:

1) Press CTRL+T. If the Raptr Overlay covers the game screen and a timer with (hours you've played) appears at the top, Raptr is working! You just have to quit the game to update your time.
2) If the Overlay doesn't appear, Raptr did not pick up Rift. Here is how you fix that:

Open Raptr and hit "My Games"
Click on the wrench icon in the top right corner and click "Manage Installed Games"
This opens the game launcher window. Hit the wrench icon in the top right corner of this window and click "Manually Add Game."
Add Rift
Start Rift and try step 1.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

You guys have your priorities completely backwards, post pics of cosmetic stuff! What kind of hat can I buy?!

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Rianeva posted:

They drop from hellbug rifts. There are pets too!

If anyone wants some of these really easily, you just need a group of people and a level 50 with Major Fire Lure or whatever it's called. Everyone mentors down and goes to silverwood and rushes tears - if it's hellbugs you fight, if it's not, ignore it and keep going. With enough people you will never run out of tears because it will always spawn at least one.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Zoness posted:

Make sure to do it in silverwood because don't pollute our clean defiant lands with horrible rift trash by being a jerk and leaving rifts open.

Seriously leaving major rifts open in a starter zone is kind of a dick move but it's being done to pubby guardians so v:shobon:v.

(When mentoring came out I'd open major air rifts in freemarch and then help people clear them on an alt haha).

What did air rifts do?

Also apparently you can do it with minor rifts too!

quote:

For people (like me) coming back from having played briefly after launch - how does this Mentoring gig work?

Right click on your portrait and "Set Ascended Mentor Level" - you can be any level lowers than your current level -5. If you complete IA content or rifts while mentored, it gives you level-appropriate rewards instead. (If you are level 38 and do the Freemarch IAs, instead of getting Corrupted Sourcestones you will get Vile Sourcestones, for example.)

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

mr. nazi posted:

Do you get a code or does your account auto-upgrade? If it's a code, is it transferrable?

I have rift and storm legion, but if I could get a code to give to somebody I'd do the raptr thing.

You can do this. It's a transferable code.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

lsp posted:

Here's a collection of guides that may prove useful to those who don't want to sift through the forums. Read through, make your own decisions and feel free to ask, though most abilities are explained in their tooltips. Additionally, anyone else that wants to add to this or corrections or whatever go ahead and append.

:frogsiren: These guides are primarily for level 60, though can be adapted to lower level point spreads at your discretion :frogsiren:

Mage

Cleric
DPS: Melee - 61 Shaman
DPS: Ranged - 61 Inquisitor
DPS: AOE Ranged - 58 Cabalist
Healing: Raid Heals - 61 Warden
Healing: Single Target - 61 Sentinel
Healing: Raid Shielding - 61 Purifier
Healing: Damage Prevention + Heals - 61 Defiler
Tank: 61 Justicar

This Druid/Justicar leveling build has been pretty fun for me, although it doesn't really get all the necessary abilities until level 44. I'm using it when I get bored of using the Beacon.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Drythe posted:

Here's an important question: Do Harbingers look bad-rear end? This is vital in my decision to roll a mage.

Every harbinger I have seen looked awesome,

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Machai posted:

[speculation]It might be that it binds to one weapon model, allowing you to apply that model to any/all your weapons. Nice for when you have a model you really like and keep getting weapon upgrades. I would guess you need to buy additional baubles if you want different models.[/speculation]

That wouldn't be too bad.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Hi! Jabir here with another newbie note:

By default, Rift is set to auto-set your PVP flag if it thinks you want to PVP. What this means is that if you are running around with a flamethrower and see an enemy questgiver or player who is PVP flagged (They have a yellow name!) your flamethrower will automatically hit them and flag you PVP. If you tab on these people and shoot them, they will be shot and pvp will begin.

People abuse this in IA's by flagging themselves in front of low level players using AOEs so that they become pvp enabled, then kill you. A lot. You'll be fighting a boss, you'll see a yellow name, and then everything comes crashing down.

If this happened to you, or you think it might happen to you and you don't want to deal with it, open your options menu and go to Settings -> Interface -> Combat, and then uncheck "Auto-Flag PVP." This will render you unable to attack any player without first right-clicking on your portait and enabling PVP manually.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Verranicus posted:

Can someone explain how to use BananAH? it's kind of going over my head at this point. I just want to be able to sell stuff at a 1 silver undercut, nothing fancy.

Whenever you see an item you want to undercut, just right click on it.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

mr. nazi posted:

Seconding a druidicar build for cleric levelling (my experience with it was 50+); your tank pet ae taunts, and you can give yourself a buff that makes your pet AE on every hit it lands.

Not to mention Aid of the Forest, which heals you whenever tour pet does damage.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Gerdalti posted:

With the upcoming influx of new players (myself included), can we get a list of some leveling specs for each class? Going X points in Y soul is helpful only to people who've been playing for awhile. New players may not understand which points go where, or why they should go where.

For a cleric, go defiler / cab and do your first 16 points in Defiler so you can grab the beacon. Once you get that, you can either do 17 points in cab to get the ability that makes Bound Fate spread Tyranny of Death, then go for the rest in defiler, or if you don't mind manually dotting everything, keep going defiler until you get the ability that has a chance to add foul growth stacks to the beacon when it's hit.

If you aren't getting the expansion / buying the defiler soul after the 12th, Druid / Justicer is a good leveling build, too. Put 16 points in Justicar (get the healing bonus from conviction) to get Even Justice, then put the rest in druid while you are leveling up.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Someone described Harbingers as Jedi, and now I can't unsee it. :psyduck:

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Tunga posted:

I am the guy who always leveled as a Holy Priest in WoW even when everyone said I was dumb. I want to level as a Bard because shooting people with a guitar is loving awesome. What are the best souls to complement it? I'm not looking for things to add damage abilities because I am insane and will level with Bard abilities even if they aren't the greatest for damage. So more utility and such, maybe Riftwalker for the teleports? Something with Stealth?

Rifstalker 8 (Boosted Recovery) and Tact 4 (Curative Engine) if you don't want to worry about dying and just like hitting bard buttons. I spent several levels killing things as a bard with those two souls and even if it's a bit slower, pretty much nothing can kill you.

edit: Up until 33, when I stopped leveling my rogue, it was a bit faster + less button presses than ranger.

edit edit: If you don't care about that and want extra buttons, 16 assassin nets you a permastealth, but I am pretty sure it doesn't mesh well with bard (who's attacks are mostly non-physical, and the only other rogue souls that have talents that specifically boost non-physical attacks are Tactician and Nightblade, IIRC.)

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 28, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Keshik posted:

Does anyone have any idea if there is an addon somewhere with a map of artifact spawns?

There's way, way, way too many artifact spawn points for that. Nevertheless, I think Rasselbock posted a map showing a lot of artifact hot points earlier. Also someone is trying to make one, but it's not releasing until it's got a lot more data, there's a thread about it in the official forums add-on section.

The best way to find artifacts is to go "Where would an absolute rear end in a top hat put a shinie?" In a torch so that the flames cover up the shinie? Yes. Up on a mountain that you won't find unless you are climbing your way up to a cairn and fall down? You bet your rear end there's gonna be like three shinies there. Along the outside of the second story hedge-maze wall in Silverwood? :argh:

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

I decided to preview faction changing on the PTS in preparation for going Benedict Arnold for the guardians. So far:

Quantum Sight still works!
You keep all your titles, including stuff like "Of Meridian."
You also keep all of your faction. Which means that you are going to have the Scholars of the Vale / Order of Life whatever rift factions both. On the upside, if you ever switch back, you'll be where you left off.
You also keep all of your ascended powers.

Who was it in the thread who guessed that if you used Defiant's Flare as a guardian, the Defiant would slaughter you? You were close, but unfortunately all they do is stand there looking yellow and tempting.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Xavier434 posted:

When playing a healer in many other MMOs, I found myself looking at my party/raid's hp bars and UI elements far more than the actual game. It is boring as hell and I would prefer to never do that again. I know that Chloro heals by doing damage so it makes sense at least in theory that the experience is one where I am watching the game more than the UI which sounds great, but I wanted to hear from someone with experience based on the current 2.2 version and whatever we know about 2.3.

I also expect that the majority of my time playing will be solo at least for a while so I was curious about how much fun people have had leveling as a Chloro being your main build.

I hear low level Chloro healing is terrible. If you want to splash chloro into a normal leveling build, 16 chloro goes great with either elementalist or necro. It doesn't kill as fast as harbinger but you will absolutely never die.

Edit: To be a bit more detailed since people often complain about specs being name-dropped in the thread without any details (a good point), you take 16 chloro to get Synthesis, Nature's Touch and Ruin and all the rest of the points in your pet class. You put up Lifegiving Veil and Synthesis on your pet, then make a macro of your three chloro nukes. (Ruin, Nature's Touch, Vile Spores - in that order)

Use your elementalist / necro rotation. If your pet is attacking multiple mobs, you can switch to your chloro damage macro and just heal him. If you've got an add you can bloom yourself while the pet re-establishes aggro.

It's not the fastest, but it's a pretty good lazy spec if you want to do ranged attacks and watch netflix while you are running around questing in Moonshade Highlands or something.

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 6, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

deimos posted:

LGV is your AE healing veil, putting synth on your pet should automatically switch it to LBV. (Quick mnemonic: LGV is for groups, LBV is for bastard tanks.)

That being said, did they ever fix LBV+Synth being worse than LGV before lvl ~42?

edit:

Woops, it even says in the Synthesis tooltip that it only affects lbv and not lgv. Now I don't know which one to use, since lbv only heals 66-73 per cast time spell while lifegiving veil heals 257-284 per cast time spell. (Level 40)

Any of the players with theorycrafting know whether Synth makes up for that difference? It just says "increases healing" instead of giving numbers.

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 6, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Bussamove posted:

Going off the straight tooltips LBV will always have lower numbers than LGV, since LBV is so drastically modified by Synthesis and the incidental AoE healing it provides naturally is there to top off anyone else who gets splashed with incidental damage. Synthesis+LBV is intended to be the Chloro's single-target healing option, but at lower levels that can be a little wonky due to scaling issues. Try both out and watch numbers to see which one works better in your level range.

Welp, this helped out a lot. Lifebound Veil was proccing for way bigger numbers. Thanks!

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Farts posted:

How is the housing system in this game compared to Everquest 2? Or anything else really that you could compare it to.

I can get my wife back on board if it's pretty robust. I've tried checking out youtube/other sources but can't find anything that's a huge in-depth source for the drat thing. I was able to get the free starter one but didn't find anything in my bags to place (only found the drat thing a few days later).

Also been playing my level 50 cleric that I haven't played since a few months after launch....severely behind, wondering what the gently caress I am doing...most likely going to start fresh on the 12th or soon after just so I can re-learn everything.

It's insanely robust. Take a look at Mouretsu's dimension sometime - he fished up like thirty boats and built some sort of horrific boat ladder to heaven, it is the most insane undertaking I have ever seen in an MMO housing.

You can fish up / buy entire buildings, boats, etc, but also individual pieces (planks of wood, floor tiles.) The dimension system was designed from the ground up around the idea that you'd use pieces to build large things, which makes sense if you've ever seen people design buildings on EQ2 - a lot of it is improvised, like "I took this carpet and stretched it out to twice room size to make a wall." The dimension designers straight up knew that was going to happen and so they added pieces specifically to be stretched to serve as floors / walls for custom buildings.

Also the controls are really, really easy to grasp. It's very visual - when you click on an object you get red / blue / green circles surrounding it for rotating, or red / blue / green arrow-lines for stretching.

Madcosby posted:

I took 3 18-slot bags; I didn't leave anything in return, but I'm not high enough level to encounter silk. Do you want us to put in the lowbie level materials we grab too?

Yeah, low level crafting material definitely helps. Don't just put it in though, if you want to level crafting use it. Otherwise the tab just gets clogged up with all sorts of stuff and then what will we do with our stacks of 99 grieveblossoms? I tried to put in ethereal dust this morning and there was no room! If only some low level people needed to make 99x2 augments or something.

Also if you are leveling Apothecary and are making dyes with stuff from the guild bank, consider putting them in the guild bank. If anyone is leveling apoth and can gain skill through dark magenta / magenta / dark cyan / cyan / dark seafoam green / seafoam green dyes, I'll pay for your non-guild bank components (vials, etc) if you'll throw them in the guild bank.

edit: also if you are bad at sorting through bags like me, there is actually an auto-sort button and a "search" button next to your bags! I always have to click search to find my rally scrolls.

That's another helpful new person hint: Always carry around some rally scrolls, just in case.

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 7, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Oraculum Animi posted:

In the past I subscribed to this game, 8 months if I recall, but that was over a year ago. Will I get credit for those months or do they have to be adjacent to the F2P release?

Copied from the Rift forum (and copied from Trion's support FAQ)

quote:

Credits:
The total credits you receive per month subscribed varies depending on the amount of time you have been a subscriber prior to patch 2.3 (the F2P conversion date).

--- First 360 days of subscription time
-------- 6 credits per day, 180 credits per month

--- Next 180 days of subscription time
-------- 3 credits per day, 180 credits per month

--- Days 541 and beyond of subscription time
-------- 1.5 credits per day, 45 credits per month

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Oraculum Animi posted:

I was just curious because I checked my account and I have 0 available credits, so I guess it's part of the ongoing process.

Yeah, Daglar posted on the forums that they are still working on calculating everyones credit.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Hey everybody here is some important F2P transition info that you might not know unless you tried the test server:

When the servers come up everyone is going to have a coin cap plus some account limits like no whispers. Everyone, this includes you long time subbers! In order to remove restrictions you have to claim the account restriction remover in the store and use it. (If you have ever subbed at all, you start with enough loyalty to get it.)

You will not be able to gain any new coin (above the 1000 plat limit) or use the AH until you claim and use it!

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 12, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Hey, if you have storm legion and try to make a character and can't choose the purpose with the storm legion soul in it, don't worry - it's bugged, you can still manually change to the soul once you are in game.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

w00tmonger posted:

From what I am reading online, storm caller isnt really a valid starting soul for mages right?

Storm Caller is pretty complicated. You have two types of attacks and each puts a debuff (electrified / hypothermia) on the mob that that interacts differently with a bunch of attacks. Stormcaller / ele can be fun up to 30 (mostly because Stormcaller gets a lot of knockbacks that can keep mobs from getting in your face) but at 30 the Earth Elemental stops leveling with you if you haven't put 21 points into the ele tree. Ele/chloro is a little faster and has a few lightningish attacks, if you are wanting to be thor while leveling.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Obscurity posted:

I've logged in twice since the F2P conversion, and niether times did I have a queue. It has to be only during peak times because I am logging in early afternoon.

The queues might be alleviated somewhat soon:

quote:

I just got off the phone with our engineering director. The proposed plan that we are going to be reviewing and finalizing in the morning for North America is to split the existing shards into two clusters and add an additional shard to each of those clusters.To give you guys a little background, our current population limits are more related to the total number of users in a cluster as opposed to on an individual shard. By splitting it into two healthy clusters we may be able to greatly increase the number of users on a per shard basis. We will also be reviewing Europe and determining how to further address the issues there.~Daglar

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Eltoasto posted:

Notes from stream:

- Designer has ordered his class leads to add more hybrid options for souls, admitted that SL pushed 61 point builds to an extreme. Sounds like druid is getting a lot of attention.
- Zones/Raids will never be gated by $$, but there are new classes in the works that might.
- Hints that the lead designer hates the two faction pvp ruleset, I don't expect a change soon, but wouldn't be surprised if it changes down the road.

:woop:

Man, did he mean souls or actual classes? New classes would be insane.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Orv posted:

Yeah I've been running Necro without putting anything in it, but I just feel like I should be able to survive accidentally pulling two mobs. :shrug:

Necromancers don't get their their tank pet until they put 8 points in Necro. Until then you only have the melee dps pet, which can't hold aggro for anything. Try 16 in Chloro, rest in Ele.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Amstrad posted:

All the talk about builds has me concerned.. are the prebuilt specs the game gives you that bad? Or are they just sub-optimal. I don't need to be the very best at what I'm doing, just competent enough to enjoy the questing content.

Pre-mades work, but if you are willing to grab a guide off the forums (most are linked in the OP here) you can find questing builds that will be much, much easier.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Kirtan posted:

Look I'm kinda leaning towards Faeblight now, good lord

I bet the faeblight economy would be fun.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

zeldadude posted:

So should I be doing constant IA's or questing? This is my first character and I'm only level 15 or so. Been questing so far but I did some IA last night and it seems a lot faster.

As long as you are under level 50, either/or. Everyone 5 or so levels you'll want to run some IAs to get sourcestones, though. If you get about 4-10 of each tiers sourcestones you'll be able to buy the rare planar loot in each zone, and it's a lot easier to get sourcestones through IAs than waiting for events.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Can anyone with a Hailol alt see how much REX are on the Hailol AH? Thinking about picking one up, but don't wanna get one on Threesprings if they are going to be cheaper after we move.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

anthonypants posted:

It says <Goon Squad> above my nameplate, and it says Goon Squad when I press the G button on my keyboard. I give up; why aren't we?

It's <Goond Squad>

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

a digital orc posted:

Can planarite be traded? If so you're more than welcome to have mine.

Planarite can be moved from character to character on an account, but it requires buying planarite vouchers which are a sub-50 sourcestone + the cost of the sourcestone in planarite. It's harder to do after 50 since you can't just run IA's for Inscribed Sourcestones.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Asehujiko posted:

What was the point of the iron pine peaks leveling change? Before you did your faction starters, the scar~ zones and then you could choose between the northern three zones or the southern two. Now if you do moonshade it dumps you at a dead end at 40 and you either get to do something else until 45 or do underleveled content in droughtlands.

I'm pumped about this because Scarwood was an alt killer for me. Have fun until 28 and then it's time to hit... scarwood.

edit: A dev explained why, though.

quote:

Actually, the one level band where we have had the most consistent feedback since launch for a lack of content is right around level 30. Post-lvl 35, there is an abundance of content, between DL and MH starting at lvl 36, SS kicking in at 42 (and going to 50), SM kicking in at 44 (and going to 50)... IPP was another group in the same range. And yet... you couldn't level staying in IP. It had enough quests to cover 40-44 and then the content got thin and leveled up faster than a player following the quest lines did. The idea is that you had hop between zones, but nothing suggests that and it seems silly.

Meanwhile, while there are two leveling paths with different environments up through lvl 26 (one for each faction), at lvl 27 everyone gets the same path - SG/SR. Moving IP gives us an alternate path for players to follow, moves a band of content where we have been traditionally thin, and it's a visually interesting zone earlier in the game.

Mormon Star Wars fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Nov 8, 2013

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

I re-downloaded and was fooling around and, man, they have made SO MANY quality of life changes. I love it.

Between the dye price nerf, new combat pet models / skins, store mounts applying to every character, [x] of Planarite being account wide, scaling version of vanilla mounts, and IPP being redone so that you don't have to do Scarwood hell anymore, I am extremely pleased.

edit: Quantum Sight / Omen Sight at 12k instead of 24. :woop:

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Tom Powers posted:

Yeah you can Dreamweave break probably 95% of artifacts and the dreamweaving components are are usually worth more than 1p.

Kind of a good move to add that as a tradeskill I think.

VERY RARELY will a world spawn artifact be worth very much. Bounty Artifacts are now where it's at.

What are the bounties / bounty artifacts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Tom Powers posted:

AFAIK they're new sets of artifacts like "Goblin Bounty" and you collect things like "Goblin Skin" "Goblin Eye" "Goblin Bone" and they're different rarities (blue-orange I think) that drop off of literally ANY goblin. Incredibly, INCREDIBLY, rarely.

They're worth like 100-200 / 300-400 / 500+++ each.

If you collect enough sets you get potions which are essentially free that buff your damage against that type of creature.

Like if you've completed a goblin set you can get 5% bonus damage against goblins for a gold for an hour.

They are so rare that people are still getting server firsts on them a year later and people are massive spergs about that stuff, so some of them might be worth several thousand.

I think there are also bounty mobs like criminals that spawn periodically with the <Most Wanted> flag and either they're what drop the artifacts, or they have an increased chance to. I'm not sure. I'm pretty certain I got one off of a normal ol level 22 goblin that sold for 3.5k.

This sounds rad as heck, gonna have to loot everything now just in case.

• Locked thread