Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
hmm *pushes up idiot nerd glasses* these sales figures seriously interest me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Rockband is fine when it doesn't need the plastic instruments that break. I've seen mountains of the discarded broken instruments at every pawnshop and gamestore that is not gamestop. It's like that part of 300 where they have that huge rear end wall of dead Persians, except they're all busted rock band controllers.

Not only that but unlike arcade sticks they are a pain in the rear end to make custom housing for because of their internal guts. So trying to make the game have some sort of longevity so it still works 10 years down the road is a big undertaking. The easiest solution is to cannibalize an actual instrument and carve out places for the buttons, but the drums apparently are the biggest pain because they're undersized.

why do you care about potentially having to rebuy plastic instruments when they break when you constantly post about your latest haul of 500 lovely gamecube games or whatever

money is clearly no object to you

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

WoW is still hugely popular. The Wii U, on the other hand, never was and never will be popular.

sorry about your troubles, wii u

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

lol he registered to post in that thread

he really loving needed people to know the xbox one was lacking the new netflix interface ok

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Louisgod posted:

Probably only will if he's in Smash Bros

They said there's gonna be Mario Kart 8 Amiibos our Waluigi dreams may yet come true

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

the taint trapper is dead

if only

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

kewpuh can you please give me the gang tag of bowser sayying n*gger (with an i where the star is) please

i want it too

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i could be playing shovel knight right now if i wasnt at work backers got their codes already

my life is loving garbage... i just wanna play video games

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

bomberman hero is some good poo poo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

last summer i went through and beat the game with all perfect scores for the first time. it was fun and rewarding

also it has a fuckin sick soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-DJd-57Lo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

The demo they showed is just an expanded version of what's in the mini levels of SM3DW. I would have preferred if it had a a bit more of a lemmings style gameplay with subtypes of lemmings, but then you're getting into Pikmin territory.

that's every mario vs donkey kong game after the first one and they all loving suck

wait actually one of them was pipe dream (it also sucked)

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

check this poo poo out: lame dougl rear end.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

So do you shits actually have relevant data or graphs, or is this just gonna keep going on like this?

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

The difference being you've made some posts in this thread that anybody with a sense of shame would have edited immediately, or not posted in the first place, and you accuse others of doing something "at the cost of their dignity."

Also, I was giving advice, not trying to make a sick burn by going "no, it is you who are ugly!"

Seriously, you live in a glass house when it comes to that poo poo and you should think about it before you start throwing rocks.

you're being just as lame and serious as fulchrum except he's talking about graphs and you're talking about fulchrum

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

either way both of you are unfunny and i expect to see your dicks posted within the next hour

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

TheEggsBenedict posted:

where do bowsers kids come from

his dick, which i am SURE there are pictures of on the internet unlike certain posters in this thread

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

And its even clearer no third party will under any circumstances whatsoever.

nnno how will i play assasim creed

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of the Dreamcasts established hardware versus the new hardware of the Ps2, but I was talking more in terms of gameplay. The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two consoles approached puzzle games. The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia.

i finally sat down and read this post and holy loving poo poo lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Suspicious Dish posted:

I did a lot of Homebrew stuff, so I'm a bit afraid of my Nintendo Network account being cancelled or banned or something like that.

It erases everything off the Wii but leaves homebrew stuff alone completely so you can just make a pre-transfer NAND backup and restore it after to have all your stuff on both systems.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

hubris.height posted:

chrono trigger ds is a good fun port that adds an extra dungeon to enjoy only sperg lords who are upset at the lose of their immersion dislike it hth

the extra content is all insanely bad

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of Fame Douglas' established posts versus the new posts of Fulchrum, but I was talking more in terms of a reasonable product. Fulchrum was when posts made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the adult gamer experience to a more fully realized idea of reading posts as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two posters approached posting about consoles. Fame Douglas gives us weak attempts at burns - colourful, simple, cartoony. Posting equivalent of candy. Fulchrum gives us Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no post before it could have been. Postings ambrosia.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Yaoi Mandel posted:

gonna need exact numbers with charts and graphs so i can figure out how much i should enjoy it this month

mmmm yeah feed them to me FEED THEM TO ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuyyrEfsvjA

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Astro7x posted:

I ran the numbers to confirm it. MK8 is selling worse than Double Dash so far.

In the US Double Dash sold 1,257,539 copies over 45 days of release, averaging 27945.31 copies per day. MK8 has sold 885,000 copies in 32 days.

So if you average Double Dashes sales for Nov/Dec over 32 days, that averages out to 894,250 copies.

MK8 is the worst selling Mario Kart game in the history of the series.

phew, im glad the numbers are in and thats settled you big stupid nerd

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i am getting a boner and having a cum over the latest Numbers. whether they're low or high, i'll always take a good sales data... text or chart form. it sustains me

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

mods rename me deak retard

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

I'm fine with people making fun of how I look. I'm ugly and I'm fully aware of it - I look like Sean Penn got locked in a cake factory.

The problem is you're a bunch of cowardly little fucks who pinned everything you had on Loving Dogshits internet detective skills/ ability to change the username of his okCupid profile. You came up dead loving wrong, and not a single one of you is enough of an adult to admit it. So we are having this group circlejerk where you convince each other that, eyes be damned, two people who look nothing alike are really the same person, because that means your posting for the past 7 pages doesn't paint you as a bunch of retards.

You all shat your bed, now lie in it.

drat i fuckin missed some poo poo duckin out of the xbox thread. hoo baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

youre a dumb motherfucker if you dont like the nintendo Gamepad

• Locked thread