Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chris Morris for the next Doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

High Warlord Zog posted:

Tim Curry. They almost cast him as Jek in Caves of Androzani. He almost was the good doctor in the 1996 movie. I think we need to get him on the show in some capacity, so I’m tossing him out there as my pick for Doc 12.

Tim Curry's recently suffered a major stroke so I would doubt he's up to it at the moment.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It would be interesting to have a series or two of Doctor Who where it's a group of companions teaming up in the TARDIS trying to assassinate the Valeyard so he can regenerate into the Doctor again.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Doctor should regenerate into two people, played by Ant & Dec.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Who Ph.D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TL posted:

Has anyone speculated that Danny Pink is actually River yet?

You see, the Danube is a river, and plink is the onomatopoeic sound piano keys make in a song. It's not far at all from Danube Plink to Danny Pink.

• Locked thread