Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

What if that's not the Doctors actual grave and is instead the Valeyards grave. Cause that would be a instant get out of jail free card for the "Doctors" death. Remember the Doctor is known as the Beast as well ,but it's still the same person.

IE everyone in the universe attacks him because he's the loving Valeyard and that makes perfect sense.

Also, if that's the Doctors grave then he can see future inclininations but we only see 12 total. So there is some timey whimey poo poo the Valeyard is killed and the 13th Doctor steps out of the rift.

This is going with the theory that the Valeyard isn't a "offshoot" and is just another regeneration that's not called the "Doctor" which makes perfect sense if Dr. Hurt isn't referred to or thought of as the Doctor, but instead something else but regenerates into a Doctor.

So yeah, I say that's the Doctor's Valeyard incarnation's grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

People would poo poo their pants if it was a previous companion. So I say no on that end but it would be so amazing for Doctor Who to be a woman it just fits with the theme of the show.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

One of the Christmas episodes at literal flying space sharks, all arguments of bad Christmas episodes are invalid.

Though rumour if true, make it sound crazy bad rear end. I can't wait!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

River used her regeneration energy to heal the Doctor from the regen poison, she didn't give him regnerations. I don't know why people think that.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Pretty amazing announcement

• Locked thread