Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
More hints that it's the Time War Doctor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWghABqh3w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
GMS did mention before about being a "Box-set man" and wanting to see "all the regenerations." So there's gotta be something for Hurt->Eccleston. At least i'll keep telling myself that.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

From the official Who facebook page:

gently caress yeah. Let's go find us a planet!

Am I the only one that is super pumped that GMS is kind of undoing all the stuff RTD did? I mean, I gotta give the biggest props to RTD for bringing Doctor Who back, but I feel like through his run he shut a lot of doors. I feel like GMS is going through and reopening these doors and the story potential within.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

In the promo picture, Jenna Coleman looks like a wax person. I hate how the BBC over photoshops their promo pics.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Why are you assholes putting spoiler tags on poo poo in the SPOILER thread. Jesus Christ people.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Why the gently caress are people still tagging spoilers in the loving spoiler thread?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Let's not forget the jacket thing from Time of Angels.

I think to this day, the jacket thing is my favorite thing to ever happen in the revival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Why the gently caress are people spoiler tagging things in the SPOILER thread yet again?

• Locked thread