Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Okan170
Nov 14, 2007

Torpedoes away!

Aurora posted:

Strax, Vastra, and Jenny are all super cool and I don't know why people dislike them. :colbert:

Also I really hope we don't just get a continuous cycle of "Doctor for three years and then a new one".

Obviously, if a British actor stays on a show for more than 3 years, the universe will end. Hes doing it to save us all!

Actually I'm kind of miffed about all the lying that the production staff has been doing lately. Its kind of souring me on the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okan170
Nov 14, 2007

Torpedoes away!

pgroce posted:

What about the recent lying bothers you more than the lying the production staff has done since the beginning of the show?

I just kind of find it a bit manipulative and don't really like it. Yeah, RTD was bad at that too, but in general there was less of the "big mystery!" plots that they had to lie about back then.

• Locked thread