Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You are not the only one, rest assured. Hopefully the stick to strict continuity and show us the Sharpie writing over the Fast Return switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

PantsOptional posted:

I suspect this will be overruled by DotD, but comics sources indicate that the process was:

Step 1. Create a device out of a demat gun and the Great Key of Rassilon
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit.

Wasn't that pretty much the plot of The Invasion of Time?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Harlock posted:

His voice is in it. Or his likeness is in it.

!!!Leaked Tom Baker shot from 50th anniversary episode!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wolfechu posted:

Or maybe the zygon is just a rubber costume, whose mask will be pulled away to reveal... Tom Baker.

I knew there must have been a reason they put their spy cameras in a pub in Terror of the Zygons.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Forktoss posted:

I can't believe they had the budget to film in grandma's backyard!

They're just going back to the shows roots, quarries and all.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I really liked the scene where the Dr and Clara where bickering in the restaurant. Reminded me of 6 and Peri's relationship. Hope there is a lot more of that banter as they seemed to play off each other pretty well.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Doctor Who Spoilers: Sorry, Clara, but I already have a girlfriend.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Perhaps that tweet by Frazer Heins means the good news is that after Clara leaves Jaime will regain his memory and rejoin the Dr on his travels. Heck, pick up Victoria from the sea gas company while their at it. I'd watch that show.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't get the hate for Clara. She's pretty much the same character that ever other Doctor has traveled with.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Call me ignorant but I don't understand this "Moffat woman character" thing. How is she any different from Polly/Sarah Jane/Mel/Rose/Dodo/Peri/Nyssa/Vicki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Watching the 3rd episode. They should get whoever was the Sheriff of Nottingham to play the Master. Dude looks a lot like Anthony Ainley.

EDIT: Special guest appearance from Patrick Troughton!

Hector Beerlioz fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Aug 17, 2014

• Locked thread