Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Cleretic posted:

I just realized that my preferred way to cover Capaldi's previous role in The Fires of Pompeii is for a zany sequence of events to lead to Twelve in Pompeii in period gear, realize what's about to happen, and just improvising.

Same, except for Children of Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

2house2fly posted:

The main two i remember are Waters Of Mars and Hell Bent. I think I'm missing something though because I don't remember that theme cropping up much in years.

It was a thing for Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang.

Kind of a theme for the 50th Anniversary (he was finally dealing with all the guilt from what he did during the Time War).

Everything with Ashildr after Girl Who Died fits in too.

• Locked thread