Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

I prefer my Doctors old and grumpy, there's more inherent menace to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Olivia Coleman or gtfo

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Eccleston had years of "hard northern bastard" to draw upon. Kris Marshall may well be able to pull it off, but he is by far the least interesting option. That said, I eventually warmed to Smith and I think he was better than Tennant (Smith at least seemed slightly off, which is what I want from a Doctor, rather than a Pat Sharp impersonator).

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Well those Daily Mail comments have changed my mind: Louis Spence or bust.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

There's actually an argument about someone playing a Doctor Who and it isn't about Jodie Whittaker? I'm so mad I've put my foot through my iPhone screen and sent Lowtax the bill!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Riptor posted:

I just want to clarify that if the doctor were to ever be a lady ood she would need to have enormous knockers

I'd watch it

• Locked thread