Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Mokinokaro posted:

I just think the writing hasn't given her much to do. Now that her mystery is solved I hope we see more of an "Oswin" side to her.
I'm kind of hoping she stays that way. I actually found her more tolerable this season than I expected to, because she was getting lost in all the plot. Unlike in her first two appearances, where the cheequirky Moffat girl crap got irritating fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Ms Boods posted:

I can't remember the episode off the top of my head, but there's at least one Patrick Troughton one where he addresses the audience (not part of the episode; it was shown prior, I think) to tell the kiddies that this week's episode is really scary, and their mums and dads might get really scared, so they might want to take hold of mummy or daddy's hand to reassure them. :3:
This I've got to see. Anyone got any idea which episode this is?

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Ms Boods posted:

Found the reference! Yay, it had to do with Web of Fear of all things
I've never been so upset at not being able to find something on the Internette.

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

The_Doctor posted:

Malcolm McDowell for the Master! You know it makes sense!
Hell, after we got Ian McKellen, anything's possible. Especially since Malcolm McDowell seems to be popping all over the place these days, TV-wise.

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Neowyrm posted:

Daamn, Billie Piper looks great, and that outfit looks great.
Between Hurt's outfit and this, the specials have some awesome costume design.

• Locked thread