Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

VogeGandire posted:

Surely it has to be the Daleks, right? I mean, this is supposed to be the big microcosm of Dr Who, it'd be wrong it if were anyone else.

Omega is always a possibility with Doctor-teamup episodes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

qntm posted:

And the 13-regeneration rule will definitely come up again because it has immense storytelling possibilities.

Eh, we had enough Doctor angsting around with Tennant already, and we all know that he will find some solution if it even comes up, because the BBC and we all want more Doctor Who.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Stairs posted:

Yeah, that's what "rare" means. Congrats, you are rare. Good job blowing up about my response to someone who was literally saying the opposite.

It's actually not rare. It's pretty common:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2012/06/prescribing.aspx
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/about/director/2014/are-children-overmedicated.shtml

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
If it isn't Charles Dance in Missy's costume as next Doctor you're doing it wrong.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Darth Brooks posted:

Having Kris Marshall as the new Doctor might just be enough to make my wife quit watching Doctor Who. She stopped watching Death in Paradise because of him.

Really? I like him, although Ben Miller was of course far superior. He'd make a good Doctor somewhere between Smith and Tennant I think. If we need to have another youngish white guy, I'm ok with him. Of course I would prefer some "daring" casting like a PoC or a woman.

Or a ginger.

Decius fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 15, 2017

• Locked thread