Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Not sure if the other thread is covering casting news, but Clara is apparently out at Christmas. Or so the rumor goes anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

They wasted Timothy Dalton as Rassilon. He would have been a great foil for Capaldi Doc as Master. Two ornery old guys going at it. Could also make it comical. The BBC version of Grumpy Old Men.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

A two parter? :holymoley:

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I'm the most excited for Kill the Moon. It sounds neat. Also the tree thing seems a little weird. Kind of grasping at ideas.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I think the whole Curator thing is kind of interesting at least in discussion. If the Doctor can regenerate into the same look as one of his past forms, would it bring that version back? Or just a new personality on an old face.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

If Pink really gets Cyberman'd, she might just be too distraught to continue going with the Doctor.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Well what is it?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Everyone's favorite character of the revival is coming back.

The orange space suit!!

Also a really gaunt looking Al Pacino.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I think that would be it for me.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

bobkatt013 posted:

Star Trek did it in 1998 in Far Beyond the Stars.
That was one of the best, if not the best, Star Trek episode though

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Seb is obviously the future version of Claras child who has been exposed to the time vortex and has become part time lord.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's my understanding that people have already seen the episode. Someone spill the beans.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Just retire the Cybermen for good.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The show doesn't feel as fun anymore. It feels to have undergone a pretty tonal shift. Also it doesn't help that Clara is just dreadful as a companion that they still didn't know what to do with her so they turned her into Amy II but not as interesting.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Boo hoo the Doctor is cut off from Gallifrey. I'll relate his pain when he finds trouble buying a Size 15 shoe throughout all of time and space.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Clara is coming back. Sorry guys.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

So this is River Song pulled out of the computer right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006