Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
In-game villian side as Atchama, Fire/Rifle. Have a 28 Ice/Bow but it's been ages since I played. Gotta get the mechanics down again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
So, I'm really digging the AoE on Rifle mixed in with the knock down AoE from Ignition - Fire line. However, I am finding it hard to balance Precision and Might. Is this something I'm going to have to do one or the other on as I level up more?

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Why is the Aquaman (event) fight so hard for people to figure out? When he jumps in the middle hit the security node things. Rinse repeat between room clearings.
WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE?!

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Villain side, I get paired with anywhere between level 4 to level 30 characters doing the event mission.
I think it's a population issue. I helped finish off a fight today that had 20ish players registered to it. No one knew what the hell to do.

• Locked thread