Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!
This sounds like a great way to winnow away time on break. Any obvious new dude traps to look out for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
You can respec at the main hub (Watchtower or Hall of Doom).

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
I've currently got a fire tank on the Villain side, but he's only level 17 and probably specced like poo poo. Throw an invite at Phlint Tinder and I can get punched in the face for you in about a week or so.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
Bounties are group activities, so you'll need two or three dudes to smash them.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
Brawling has a combo where you just kick a dude out of your way. Go brawling.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
I believe if you were subbed and had access to shields you keep access if you stop paying, which is really cool of them.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
His last post is literally 10 posts above yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
Dude doesn't even sit down, you think your puny stuns have any effect on him?

• Locked thread