Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

Only the spergiest will do.
This game is kinda cool if a bit dated on the character models the landscape is pretty and overall looks better than I expected. The controls are awkward as hell though, hold rmb then hold it again? Just a casualty of consoles I guess but is there any way to rebind the specific attacks (not RMB itself)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

This game is surprisingly decent if a bit unwieldy to start.

Do the 'roles' only come into play in groups or is there some way to switch stances to DPS or Heal or whatever when you're solo?

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

Welp, I just hit a brick wall on Cyborg. Even when I do the stuff right he heals back half his health if I don't manage to get over there to interrupt him and having no self-heals of my own plus he can range me just as hard I am not sure what to do as a Sorc/Handblast who has points in the Fury right now. I think I could just barely beat him if it weren't for that heal but it's really drat close, it's frustrating because I literally walked through Starfire and Donna up top and I'm not sure what I'm doing so wrong now except he can range just as much as me (which might be it).

Incidentally it is weird to think of Teen Titans as one of DC's big IPs but both this and Injustice prominently feature them. I guess it's good they got some new blood since Supes and Batman are getting a bit old but it's bizarre that they're out of a kid's cartoon.

Demerzel fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 21, 2013

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

BrianWilly posted:

This may seem a ridiculous question in retrospect, but you're popping Soder Colas, right?

Nope! I never even touched consumables. 300 hp wasn't a lot but it was enough to get me through it. I still am not sure why sometimes my charged leap melee would interrupt and other times it didn't but I didn't have any problems with anyone else so thanks!

Also I was just wandering around and saw a "Distressed Citizen" at the top of a building with a use icon over him, so I of course investigated. Pushed him off, like a proper villain. This game could be the casual game I occasionally come back to forever I've been looking for. I just wish some of the powers felt more consistent, I still don't like any of them really but Handblast/Sorcery/Flying is cool enough on a demonic girl.

My biggest complaint is the characters look like pureed poo poo, I am simply amazed this game is only 2 years old and everything else looks good yet they skimped on the most important thing in an MMO. Those models wouldn't be out of place in a PS2 game :mad:

Demerzel fucked around with this message at 18:12 on May 21, 2013

• Locked thread