Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

What's this about all users needing to reset their passwords? I got 2 emails about password reset attempts on my account so I logged in and it says I need to reset my password, I do that and it says I can't reset because it's been reset too many times in the last day.

EDIT: Got it to send me a reset email and changed my password that way. Now it says my password is wrong.

AlmightyBob fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

LoG posted:

I haven't gotten any emails about password issues. Something sounds kinda fishy.

Well I didn't follow any links in the email. Went to the website myself, so something IS going on on Sony's end whether or not this was a fishing email.

I can't contact support at all because you have to be logged in to do anything. And Phone, chat, and Twitter are gone on the weekends. It says to create a temporary account to contact them in these situations but even THAT is down. Jesus Christ.

AlmightyBob fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 1, 2013

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

WAIT! I was butting up against an invisible character limit on the password. Goddamit Sony! Deleting the last character of my password got me in.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Fuzz posted:

Seriously, why do you have an issue with EVERY game?

Seems like it :/

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I played this game at launch and I want to scratch my F2P MMO itch, it's also I think the only MMO I've seen through to end game content. Is this game still any good? Are there any goons on euro side?

Was just wondering this, but for the US side. There's a lot of new content and you get it all with a sub. Just wish I could be a Star Sapphire though

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

AlmightyBob posted:

Was just wondering this, but for the US side. There's a lot of new content and you get it all with a sub. Just wish I could be a Star Sapphire though

Guess that answers that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I literally just started playing it yesterday for the hell of it and now I'm gonna hold off on a sub until we know what's going to happen, if anything.

• Locked thread