Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
So would Earth with One Handed be a good combo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
Really having a blast playing this. So many powers so little time.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
I can't figure out a weapon to use with my new Quantum powered villain. I like the idea with Hand Blasters, but Dual Wield, Pistols and Brawling also look fun. Someone make up my mind for me.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
In as Mordheim and added a bunch of people to my friends list from the last few pages. Also, I just figured out Troll is short for Controller and a lot of chat now makes sense in the game.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
I haven't gotten any emails about password issues. Something sounds kinda fishy.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Mental Midget posted:

Anyone have a link to the old DCUO thread? I'm devouring any info/tips/tricks about this game I can get and I've already read through all of this thread, and couldn't find a link in the OP.

I'm sticking to SA for my info source since the wiki seems to be outdated and I never visit the official forums of any MMO, ever.

There are actually some very good and well put together threads on the official forums about power sets. I'd definitely check them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
I actually downloaded this on a whim last night on my ps4. I'll make a guy tonight and pester you if I ever see you on.

• Locked thread