Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Plectrum Spectrum is no more, now Jade Monsanto.

Also Villain-wise im I'm Gauge Von.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Do you do most of your damage with your left and right click, aka your weapon? Take precision.
Do you do most of your damage with your 1-6? Take might.

Is this still the meta? How does Light fight into that? :psyduck:

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Throwdown posted:

I am considering starting a new recruitment thread in games and will e-mail a mod to get approval. As I had posted earlier I joined a league with a stupid name but great players who are active and doing all the end game stuff. Only thing is that I realized we need more tanks. If we can get a bunch of people in it would make leveling and gaining CR much easier and I would be more than happy to help people with missions and instances, just send me a message, my ign is Signore Punchinello. Only reason I will probably say no to help is if I am in the middle of a raid or farming exo's for a new piece of gear.

What timezones do you guys play predominantly?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Guess I'm re-installing, how's the Celestial powerset?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

ArchRanger posted:

Any of you guys play late at night? This is around the time I'm usually able to get on but the Steam group is always empty at this hour.

I'm in New Zealand so usually on around the time of this post. In the steam group, hassle me if you see me on there.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Anyone with invite privs on able to throw an invite to Allegedly? Celestial Shield :getin:
e: Should say, to Goon Limited.

Ajax fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 13, 2013

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Celestial is just :catstare:.

I'm only level 12, but stuff I had to actually think about as Quantum, I just mow straight through. It's a very powerful set.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I played Light to 30 on a hero, and my low-level opinion is that Light has better power management through their combos, I tend to blow my power wad rather quickly as Celestial. In terms of making stuff dead faster, I would give Celestial a slight edge over light, with everything else I've tried noticeably slower.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I have a hero around that level, CR46ish. Sorcery I think but I'd respec to Celestial. Also I'm legendary so we can start a league on hero side if one doesn't exist already?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I just saw xxxBAT LANTERNxxx and I'm reasonably sure that's not canon.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Kenshirou posted:

Who is 32nd Flavor from Goonlimited? I played you tonight in PvP (I was one of 3 Robins on the other team).

Anyways, on a whim I am leveling an alt Cel Staff on Hero because I got 2 people to play. Staff owns, end of story :colbert:.

It's mastajake.

I try other weapons, but I always end up back in shield. I love that it has +30 to precision in the top line of stat bonuses.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Wow I didn't realise bits were worth that much, I've been vendoring them for $2 per.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Yeah that was cool. So much easier than running with pubbies.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Nah I didn't mind at all. Tier 1 stuff is pretty chill basically you can do whatever you want and cruise through.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
One reason I slightly prefer the Hero side is in my timezone, when I actually queue for 2 or 4 mans, they pop - whereas the villain side seems pretty sparse.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Ajax posted:

One reason I slightly prefer the Hero side is in my timezone, when I actually queue for 2 or 4 mans, they pop - whereas the villain side seems pretty sparse.

And during one of my sparse villain duos tonight, a pinoy (fire tank) called me a 'human being' and other words I don't understand, for rolling greed on a healer shield :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Possibly, but it was the HIVE duo (t1) and while I didn't check his weapon level, he wasn't using a shield. Also the shield was significantly (like every t1 weapon drop) worse than the PvP weapon everyone grabs at 30. Either way, I rolled greed - what was I meant to do, pass?

• Locked thread