Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

Aphrodite posted:

Do they not have a /who function in this or is it just impossible to find?

I don't think so. Unfortunately the social tools and ui seem really bad in this game. You can technically add people to your friend list by hitting f4 and navigating to it, but it's really awkward and might even be saved per character. I don't know if they just didn't do enough localization for the additional PC functions or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Are there any tips to learning the Rock-Paper-Scissors of combat? I know they introduce you to how it works early on, but I have a hard time sometimes telling if an enemy is using an interruptable ranged skill or just plinking me with single shots. Sometimes it's just hard to see the animations they are doing while spraying mayhem everywhere.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Are Bounties doable with heroes and villains participating? I caught some heroes beating on Bizzaro and jumped in since I had the quest, and though he went down I didn't get credit (got the stupid achievement though). Not sure if I have to do a certain amount of damage or tag him with the first hit or what.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Mimsy posted:

That's pretty strange, you can usually complete a bounty so long as you have any kind of damage on the target at all. Also killing heroes while they are trying to do bounties is super funny and you should always do it.

I got it my second attempt, must have been a bug or something.

Also, I'm wanting to like Dual Pistols but it seems like the ranged attacks are a little scattered and sluggish. Trying them with sorcery for a bit of a thematic mixup.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Fuzz posted:

Things I learned from Legendary thus far:

Boxes in the Vault always break in one hit now.
Holy poo poo you get way more money for everything.
Promethian Lockboxes are ridiculously overpowered.

I got a Crybernatic Helmet in my lockbox last night! Woo, asking price on the AH is like 2 million... oh, it costs like 100k to put something up for that price. This AH sucks rear end.

Ended up trading it to some guy for Doomsday's back and a few green exobytes. No idea what the value of this stuff is, but I figured what the hell.

• Locked thread