Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Fuzz posted:

How the hell do you get the Gunslinger chest piece now?

Is it no longer the ring war vendor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I CANT STOP MAKING CHARACTERS PLEASE SEND HELP

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Farming for the collections required for the SCU head style is the worst

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Briefings aren't so bad, though. I have a neat scarecrow mask on my yellow lantern from a few sets.

Am I a bad person if I want to go ice DPS just so I can shoot ice beams like Captain Cold?

pew pew brrrrrr

P.S. does anyone wanna trade for a Daring Vigilante chest piece? I'm not Legendary so I can't afford to auction it but I'm a sucker for keys (see: TF2) and I'm more after Zealot/Mercenary pieces or a gold aura to seal my insufferable Yellow Lantern Scarecrow ripoff

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jun 5, 2013

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

hate to doublepost but just realized the daring vigilante head has little ear nubs and oh my god it looks just like Adam West Batman

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

INCREDIBLE

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

They added energy weapon styles in green (yay) and red (what)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Did they for real take away the Gunslinger coat from the Ring War Vendor? Glad I snatched it when I did.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm not seeing the yellow and blue styles in the marketplace. What do they look like beyond being energy weapons?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Where the gently caress did all the PvP styles go? I don't even PvP but Blood Bat and whatever heroes have is seriously all I can find.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Bogus.

Also lockboxes keep giving me vigilante stuff. I think it's trying to tell me something.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

on that note if someone could invite my villain main Scissorman thatd be cool thanks :shobon:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yellow set looks cool as hell

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Castor Poe posted:

How the gently caress do you get a power ring?

Very carefully.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Really? I've ONLY gotten 30s for the event.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah I don't know how to gadgets anymore.

also what drops that diving helmet I WANT IT

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I have two on one guy and you can't trade them :mad:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

So I can finally make Batroc the Leaper???

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

They're adding "Celestial" powers next, a healing set with Holy/Unholy trees and that's about all I know.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I recognize more goon names posted here on villains, but there's way more random people on heroes. Also I'm an idiot and just keep making dudes.

I like that the t5 pvp armor for heroes isn't so much Huntress-inspired as it is literally her costume verbatim.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I think I joined a villain league full of kids. At least I'm getting marks faster :v:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I pop in and out, but I'm distracted by Saints Row at the moment. I'd been avoiding pug raids for so long but joined a league and holy poo poo there's so much content I've been missing

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Fuzz posted:

There are actually people that defend the devs for removing popular styles from merchants and shoving them in the piece of poo poo Vault, saying that certain appearances should be more challenging to get, because back when THEY were playing through low level poo poo it actually meant something to have enough Marks of MacGuffin to buy the thing. :rolleyes:

I know, right?

(it is kinda fun having everyone be jealous of my gunslinger coat but it's still maximum bullshit)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Does it matter what faction you are for the look of celestial powers?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah, light pretty much owns. It's great DPS

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I wish when you unlocked some styles they carried over to everyone. I only have one guy left with the gifts from the Sony network hack from a couple years back.

Should have just bought power respecs on the villain who had it :/

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I logged into one of my heroes (who's a mule while I relearn Gadgets), and found out the broker area straight up doesn't exist anymore.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

grab Gag Glove and Clown Box iconics too

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Tier 2 is child's play :smug:

but yeah sure

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

We need a thread to reach new readers, like Fuzz

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

the whole reason i havent played a quantum yet is i dont know if i should be a hero or villain and i dont want to waste the name i have parked .___.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I've seen bat in names before? I mean like two days ago I straight up saw Black Bat

edit: its because you specifically used "Batgirl" its the same reason you cant be Supergirl--that name is taken

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

some of the copyrighted words/names get flagged, "rogue" is the most frustrating example

you can have bat in your name but you cant have batgirl in it, dummies

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Duet posted:

Speaking of are there ANY easier ways to get from like, CR 62 to the next tier? Like the next set of content is at 70 or so, and I have a friend I play with but he's progressively wildly faster than I am despite having a lead on time (dude needs a break). While raids are the fastest way to get marks it's also the most mind-numbing experience when people start arguing and chain of command breaks down and aaaAAAAA.

I hate it. I hate grinds. It's so bad.

that is the exact jump i am making ._.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

This week I will totally run Central City stuff with y'all

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

After they retired the gunslinger chest there is no reason to do and open world pvp events.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

i try to run dailies or fiddle with alts

my villain league disbanded, so im single and ready to mingle ;)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Fuzz posted:

AND I got the Guy Gardner vest!

ARGH

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I wish they'd let you use the thin, wiry body type that Sinestro and the Joker have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Please tell me they'll do the marks/styles thing so I can look cool without ever pvping

• Locked thread