Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

Bad news: the cansker.

Hank and Dean Venture died at the end of season 1. How did that work out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Seeing Brock brutally injure a guy by beating him with his friend via butt connection will never leave my mind as one of the greatest things I have ever seen on a television.

I paused it once and the view was everything I had dreamed of. :allears:

The song that plays during that scene is titled "Assclamp!". Which makes perfect sense once you've seen it.

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

And for those who aren't aware already, the Halloween special takes place during this episode.

I thought that bump was just Adult Swim loving around with the viewers, until Dean mentioned Halloween in the episode. This also means that he found out halfway through the episode that he's a clone .

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010
Thread title suggestion upon second viewing, "I thought you were having a push".

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

Bloodnose posted:

While Hatred is really obvious, I didn't notice that Impossible wasn't Stephen Colbert anymore for the longest time. JP did a great job approximating the voice on that one.

Professor Impossible is voiced by Bill Hader now. Also, am I the only one that thought Jonas Jr. was kind of a dick in this episode? He's just sitting on his rear end calling Rusty to ask, "Hey, you got that shield ready yet?"

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010
THIS IS NOT A PARACHUTE!!!

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Shore Leave's interjections during an rear end-kicking are always good for a laugh.

"Boom! That's right. This is all happening. Can't change the channel now!"

"There's a ladder right there, you know,"
"Oh yeah, that's a lotta fun."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knife super power
Nov 4, 2010

Winklebottom posted:

Is the finale an hour or just regular length? Because the last 5 minutes kept throwing stuff at us that needs to be shown.

Maybe Pump Up The Jam? What about Move This!?

Ugh. Baby let me...