Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW

Tatsuta Age posted:

whats everybody's favorite Hank quote? mine's a two-way tie between "That gay albino's hitting on your not-girlfriend", and everything he's ever said.

"I found even more treasure in there! A mysterious card that says 'ancient gear fist' and a coin! I'll bet it's Indian money! And look, a magic nurse shoe!"

If I didn't already have a SA account, this post would have probably been made by Magic Nurse Shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
I hate Phantom Spaceman!

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
No, you senile old fool! You're thinking of the Wacky Races!

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
"And look, a magic nurse shoe!"

The Venture Brothers may be ending, but I'll never get back the brain space its phrases occupy.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW

Mr. Nice! posted:

They discuss in the commentaries that if they had season 8, Hank was going to be traveling the entire season. One episode was going to focus on the various personas that had been following him and show that they were indeed dead hanks effectively haunting and forever tormenting him.

It's like he channels dead crazy people.

Kesper North posted:

24 is sadly deceased (RIP).
Counterpoint:

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
The brown-on-brown "Dean!" shirt is an all-time classic.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW

Kesper North posted:

"Incredible amounts of money" is admittedly a legit superpower

I hope you brought rubbers, because a storm is coming.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
"Of course you're getting a Venture Christmas Song this year.You can't stop us!"

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
Fans hate nothing more than other fans.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
A fun, new interview with Doc and Jackson at Swimpedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW

limp dick calvin posted:

I have all my old shirts, many full of armpit holes, in boxes. I’d like to get them made into a quilt or something so that I can sleep under it alone, forever.

I have a long couch cushion made from well-loved shirts. The dogs love it!