Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
BRICK FROG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

WHAAAAAAAAT???????!!!!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I wish I had the extra cash for that bed sheet set. It would go well with my shot glass set.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I want 20 Hank bucks

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Kesper North posted:

My understanding is we get all eight episodes at midnight on January 31.

Where is that info? Can't find anything that says that.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

X_Toad posted:

I love that Sirena is calling Hank a nice boy just before the reveal that he's doing something not very nice and acting like a bit of a stalker.

He was doing nothing :colbert:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

It's a cartoon, you nerds

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Maybe Sirena was getting my hopes up that we’d maybe see a woman in the show not treated like window dressing, but for Jonas to just pick up the picture of Morpho’s wife and smile like “oh I’m definitely just gonna gently caress your wife, no doubt about it.” and then it just happens off camera, no motivation or insight into her agency or character whatsoever, just literally “getting your wife pregnant by getting her to sleep with me” without anything just makes the whole thing seem super duper rapey to me. Blue Morpho seems wrought with guilt, the way the scene is written just feels callous, lazy, and really weirdly sexist. Jonas could have just been a terrible friend or a crafty seducer, but just writing it as a totally foregone conclusion seems super gross.

So yeah that just left an awful feeling in my gut and I’d honestly rather they just leave women out of the drat show then treat them that way.

:psyduck:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

I can't remember the context in the episode but it's a famous song about swallowing cum

Ejaculation
Tribulation
I swallow, I swallow, I swallow

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I hope everyone's theories are wrong, you nerds

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

There are no bad characters

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Is it going to be available any other places besides Amazon?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

AlternateNu posted:

Things missing from the movie that make me sad, even if their inclusion would add nothing to it:
1. Scare Bear
2. Actual Serena or Wide Whale
3. Night Dick or Warriana
4. Captain Sunshine (:rip:) though, we DID get a young Boggles, the Clue Clown :v:
5. Phineas Phage

Also, I think Snoopy got more lines than Watch and Ward.

1 was in it for a second

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

limp_cheese posted:

Kind of? Are you thinking of a shirt like this?

https://myclubtee.com/product/venture-bros-modern-enemy-monthly-dr-mrs-monarch-shirt/

I think this was one of the t-shirt club shirts, or something very close to it. It was one of the shirts I didn't feel right wearing in public.

They had this one

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I got it from the t-shirt club but I don't remember if it was a reprint or they just had extras that didn't sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

mycomancy posted:

First [as] Streams were axed, and now the Venture Brothers are gone. There's just no reason to even watch [as] anymore in my opinion.

Smiling Friends is the only thing to watch now