Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zip
Mar 19, 2006

I can't believe how fun vikings are.

I looted tons of money and prestige, formed sweden and then took a concubine who later plotted against me so I jailed her and sacrificed her at Blot.

That was the most fun I've ever had with ck2 and probably the best I've ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

Been trying to branch out and learn viccy2 and eu3 these days.
I finally think I got a grasp on viccy2 today but....

it's just not as fun as ck2...

I'm nowhere near as enthralled/raging/laughing at stolen titles. :\

Think CK2 is just the standard at which I measure grand strategy games.

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

I wish I could throw blot everyday. My dungeon's are overcrowded and every time I speak to another lord or duke all I think is, "Hopefully, I'll see you at Blot, fucker."

This DLC has really made me twisted.

Zip fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 6, 2013

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

I know this is a weird request for the ck2 thread and I'm sorry in advanced, but I have an injured back and a terrible desk chair and can't currently play ck2 very much (because there's no ipad version and I just can't sit in this chair for hours and this game requires a bit more than 15 minutes of play a day).

Can anyone recommend a chair with better than average back support so I can play my fav game more often? Relatively cheap suggestions because I have a new baby due any day now and can't afford a 500 dollar desk chair.

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

RichardA posted:

You might have better luck in the SH/SC thread Computer chairs: the backbone of a good sit up.

thanks much man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip
Mar 19, 2006

Feh.
My back hurts too much these days to sit in a desk chair and use the computer. I got a new chair, still killing me. I can get like 20 minutes of CK2 in before I have to get up and go lay on the couch. I find myself playing console games and longing for a decent strategy game on them.

I wish paradox had a grand strategy game on iPad so I could lounge around comfortably and play that.

Hurry up technology. I need a more portable CK2 and EU4. Maybe a Steam machine is my only hope. :(

• Locked thread