Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

EpicPale posted:

I just played for the first time in about a year, and it ended up being an amazing round. And, to the person who tried to teach me (John Fuckupson) how to not be the worst MD ever, thank you. It's really too bad that things went tits up after that. I love this goddamn game.

If it is any consolation, I'm not only the person who attempted to teach you medical stuff in-game... but I am also the culprit behind why the entire round descended into utter chaos half an hour later.

Hubbert fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

Daeren posted:

And then the station ripped itself apart in an orgy of sectarian violence. The End.

I should note that during the post-trial chaos, Security actually ended up breaking out their riot shotguns for their intended purpose.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

I... I don't know how to feel about the new VOX.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

Hubbert fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 20, 2016

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

This was a really good read, and it highlights exactly why SS13 is a great game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

verbal enema posted:

Where do I find that awesome legendary goon court trial post

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551842&userid=154873&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post420937387

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Name yourself shotgunbill and you will be dead in 12 seconds.

always kill bill

• Locked thread