Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

japtor posted:

Two finger pinch the full keyboard...unless they took that out for some iPads. Works on the iPad mini at least.

There's ~$20 knockoffs that appear to be functional copycats of the Logitech Crayon, i.e. same tracking as the Pencil but missing pressure sensitivity while keeping tilt iirc. Main drawback is needing to charge with a cable.

I got the Zagg Pro and i really like it. Feels better in my hand than the Apple Pencil but ymmv of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kirios posted:

lmfao 299 for airpods pro gently caress off apple

Man what a lovely upgrade lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Why someone hasn’t integrated generative AI into autocorrect yet is baffling to me.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

That wasn't very intuitive at all.

Hey bro that’s not very “it just works” of you. Apple going to come abduct you