Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Kull the Conqueror posted:

This show makes me laugh uncontrollably and the best stuff so far has been Norm's ManGrate endorsements:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

Ahahaha the Mangrate's marketing department members are either the best or the worst at their jobs. Greg Proops poo poo all over them for months, and after that they go to Norm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah, I feel like watching how people react to things is one of the best parts of the show - the uncomfortable thing should go away pretty quickly if you watch the videos.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I love the Anthony Mason joke so much, I couldn't even remember who it would be about in 1998, but it was crystal clear in exactly where it was going.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

RightClickSaveAs posted:

It may just be me remembering wrong, but I thought Todd's podcast used to be really funny. Something seems to have happened in the last year or so and he's gotten so up in his head/high and afraid of offending literally anyone that he just won't relax long enough to be funny and let people around him be funny. Maybe he was always like that and I'm just starting to notice it though. Also that drat "to George Carlin" safe word, what's the point of having a safe word if you use it every 5 minutes?

I couldn't get enough of Norm giving him poo poo in these two episodes. This was one of the best episodes yet.

The big change that happened was Daniel Kinno and Katie moving on to greener pastures - Daniel was great at wrangling Todd in the right direction when he started to wander off topic and both of them were really on-point when he got the crew involved in bits. Since they left nobody in the studio's as willing to call him out on stuff, so I've just been listening when I'm a fan of who he has on - the PFT/Jen Kirkman/Andy Kindler/James Adomian/Jake Fogelnest episodes after the crew change have still been great.

I really like Todd and loved these episodes for pretty much the same reason.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

Check out the people who didn't win on that show if you want to be full of rage.

I'm outraged that Ant and Battlebots host Bil Dwyer didn't win their seasons.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Norm needs to do one of the drinking gravy bits from the podcast as Colonel Sanders

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Paul Kersey posted:

Norm's been going through a bit of a resurgence the past couple of years, and I couldn't be happier. Will somebody (not Comedy Central) give this guy a show and just leave him alone to do it?

I think everyone here knows he'd abandon it somehow after like 4 episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

What episode had the bit where Norm says he's going on a hunger strike until Margaret Thatcher's dead and buried and when Adam says she died like two weeks ago he pulls out a bucket of KFC and gorges himself?

• Locked thread